Check your account email address ×

Recent study that showed that the oceans are warming way too fast debunked by science

Rod

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

That’s actually a decent analogy seeing as how they both trend upward and both are affected by mankind.  

Who changed the climate before people existed?

Sometimes in temporal mechanics the action is observed before the action that caused it. Think anti time colliding with regular time

The mass burning of carbon based fuels could and likely cause a rift\anomoly between time and anti time, allowing the affects of MMGW to be observed MUCH sooner than the action itself. In essence, yes your superlifted F250 helped kill the dinosaurs 

Wait!!!! Do these idiots still believe the bullshit from scientists bought and paid for by the oil companies?

Do they still think smoking is a healthy choice?  I bet you could still find 3% of Dr's who would state it's good for you if they paid well enough.

Bush still a better choice than Gore as well.

WOW what dummies. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wait!!!! Do these idiots still believe the bullshit from scientists bought and paid for by the oil companies?

Do they still think smoking is a healthy choice?  I bet you could still find 3% of Dr's who would state it's good for you if they paid well enough.

Bush still a better choice than Gore as well.

WOW what dummies. 

Wait R U dum?

@DAVE , I’m glad to see your curiosity piqued, and even though your question perhaps wasn’t worded the best I think I understand what you’re getting at.

Here’s sort of a 10,000 foot answer to what, rather than “who” affected our historical climate patterns and continues to play a role. It’s not a long read.  There’s tons more you can read on the subject but this should get you started:

https://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-change-little-ice-age-medieval-warm-period.htm

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

@DAVE , I’m glad to see your curiosity piqued, and even though your question perhaps wasn’t worded the best I think I understand what you’re getting at.

Here’s sort of a 10,000 foot answer to what, rather than “who” affected our historical climate patterns and continues to play a role. It’s not a long read.  There’s tons more you can read on the subject but this should get you started:

https://www.skepticalscience.com/climate-change-little-ice-age-medieval-warm-period.htm

Ive read that before....