Check your account email address ×

The vet Pete Davidson mocked joins him on ‘SNL’

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Damn! That was a good skit! Good for all involved for taking the high road.

I could go either way with this "high road".  Prolly good but, the "mean" part of me says, "let 'em twist in the wind."  

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why? Because vets need their knobs polished at all times? Naw, fuck that. 

I don't think they need them polished at all.  Especially by phony haters.  But blatant disrespect by those too stupid, fat or afraid to lace them up themselves?  Nawww...let'm dig their own holes.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think they need them polished at all.  Especially by phony haters.  But blatant disrespect by those too stupid, fat or afraid to lace them up themselves?  Nawww...let'm dig their own holes.

Fuck off. It was a nice apology and skit. Quit being such a triggered fucking vet whiny snowflake. Vets are so quick to cry. It’s fucking bullshit. Man up sugar tits. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or run run as a Republican and get forgiven without ever apologizing. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fuck off. It was a nice apology and skit. Quit being such a triggered fucking vet whiny snowflake. Vets are so quick to cry. It’s fucking bullshit. Man up sugar tits. 

Relax.  Try cutting out sugar.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Quit making vets self entitled, ego driven, faggots who need to be worshipped. Man up needle dick. 

Not doing that at all.  I'm just not in your little group of know jack shit about the military, know less about the world and have never been out of the US for more than a few bland burritos and a few frozen umbrella drinks crowd.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not doing that at all.  I'm just not in your little group of know jack shit about the military, know less about the world and have never been out of the US for more than a few bland burritos and a few frozen umbrella drinks crowd.  

My group? Excuse me? You wanna compare resumes? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I saw it last night,..they did a good job saving face..Skit was good, funny, and a couple really good digs on Pete..The phone call ring tone didn't look scripted to me.. I was all..Oh snap!