Check your account email address ×

Millennial congresswoman 'can't afford rent'

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, not everyone wants to go 72 mph on a ski.  Not everyone wants to drive 10 hours roundtrip for a 10 min ride down a stream.  Can't you find a beta kayak site where someone might give a shit.  Try kayak.com, nope even they don't.

Bet your car goes  120 mph. Are you intimidated by that too?

They have a throttle so you can control the speed  but I’m sure a beta bitch like you panicked the first time on locked up and didn’t let go till you shit your fat self and fell off. 

After that it was toon time. 

Tell me are you also about impaired driving and fine pussy on your motorized dock just like 580 and 550? I’m sure in your minds you look like a beer commercial. But reality looks a lot less impressive and a lot heavier. 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They have a throttle so you can control the speed  but I’m sure a beta bitch like you panicked the first time on locked up and didn’t let go till you shit your fat self and fell off. 

Tell me are you also about impaired driving and fine pussy on your motorized dock just like 580 and 550? I’m sure in your minds you look like a beer commercial. But reality looks a lot less impressive and a lot heavier. 

Jesus, you sound so fucking boring. I bet you drink IPA’s... 

Holy fuck.  Millennials.  Who cares lol. I can name 2 people right off the top of my head who can't afford to get by. This is news why? Not sure why this popped in my head ,by fucking homo Winnipeg will allow veterans to ride the bus for free today. Big fucking deal. They paid the ultimate price and get a free bus ride . Wtf is with that shit 

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Oh and I see were talking kyaks vs pontoon boats....pontoon all the fucking way. We cruise Rabbit lake in Ontario every year on buds pontoon.  Booze ,music  and babes. How the fuck does a kyak compare to that? Lololol 

Kayak picks up the gays...guess thats ok if your gay....

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Oh and I see were talking kyaks vs pontoon boats....pontoon all the fucking way. We cruise Rabbit lake in Ontario every year on buds pontoon.  Booze ,music  and babes. How the fuck does a kyak compare to that? Lololol 

So you’ve joined the 550 fan club as well. Tell me more about your broads. 

Bunch of old pasty flubadubs on a motorized dock cruising around drunk and cranking I’m on a boat. 

While you lame fuckers were getting old they made  better power boats. You can surf behind some of them. 

If you have to be on flat water at least make it somewhat challenging 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

It doesn't really. I think my kayaks are going out to the curb on recycling day here soon. Nobody, I mean nobody wants to use the when there's pontoon boats and Sea Doos docked right there

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Kayak picks up the gays...guess thats ok if your gay....

Not that's there's anything wrong with that...

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bunch of old pasty flubadubs on a motorized dock cruising around drunk and cranking I’m on a boat. 

While you lame fuckers were getting old they made  better power boats. You can surf behind some of them. 

What can I say. I'm an old ,lazy pervert.  A kyak ain't going to help that :lol:

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It doesn't really. I think my kayaks are going out to the curb on recycling day here soon. Nobody, I mean nobody wants to use the when there's pontoon boats and Sea Doos docked right there

Yeah, especially if there's seadoos available lol. Idk, maybe if wasnt so lazy it might be fun. But unless I'm on the clock ,I'm relaxing :lol:

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Toons are party boats, a socialization event for those with friends who don't need to go to a Eurotrash sardine can cruise to find someone who will talk to them.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Unless your gay.

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your hands looked pretty pasty....

Just sayin....

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Rec kayaks belong in recycling bins. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Toons are party boats, a socialization event for those with friends who don't need to go to a Eurotrash sardine can cruise to find someone who will talk to them.

Sure. Tell me more.  You pathetic fuckers go on carnival cruises and think all cruises are alike and paddle rec boats on a lake so you can pretend you’ve been kayaking. 

You probably walked to the store once and now think you know what it’s like to climb Everest. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. Tell me more.  You pathetic fuckers go on carnival cruises and think all cruises are alike and paddle rec boats on a lake so you can pretend you’ve been kayaking. 

You probably walked to the store once and now think you know what it’s like to climb Everest. 

Wow, now limp wrists thinks he can climb Everest.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They tell the real story.:lol:A very sad one.:lol:

From all that paddlin and bike riding....you would think they would look a little more manly....at least maybe some evidence of a callous or 2.

:lol:

23 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey thinks the op is about her wanting more money.

wolfie thinks it’s about how smart she is

steve thinks it’s about free education 

dave doesn’t know wtf to think, except something bad

:lol:

That made me laugh. It’s so true.