Check your account email address ×

In Trudeau’s Canada, it is NOT ok to be white

Rod

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure what’s funnier. That snowflakes at the university who fell for the bait. 

Or the right wing snowflakes on this site that are all worried about the reaction. 

You have a right to be beta.

:lol:

On 11/4/2018 at 4:35 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I worry about the younger ones in our family. Me, I don't give a fuck about the future for myself, but the young ones, I am very much worried. I would sell out, and get out, and either move to Canada  or up country, to a secluded area. 

The US is on a downward spiral, trust me. The USA was founded by WHITE, CHRISTIAN, ENGLISH PROTESTANTS. They had the PROTESTANT WORK ETHIC, which made this country what it is. 

Now, the USA has been overtaken by blacks, hispanics, asians, hindus, and all manner of human filth. The filthy breeders don't give a rat's ass about doing a good job, they only care about fucking, eating, fucking, money, sports and fucking. 

These scums don't and won't give a shit about your family member when they are working on them in a hospital, the only thing they care about is getting home to eat, and fuck. 

I have noticed the decay in professionalism in dentist, and doctor's offices over the years. 

:lmao:  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Not sure what’s funnier. That snowflakes at the university who fell for the bait. 

Or the right wing snowflakes on this site that are all worried about the reaction. 

You were what 10 credits short of applying for post secondary education.  Talk about beta.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Are you anywhere near Georgian Bay, faggot? 

Sorry, I don't swing your way, and I don't pay for blowjobs you fucking cum dumpster.

Also....

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Edited by Blizzman

2 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Sorry, I don't swing your way, and I don't pay for blowjobs you fucking cum dumpster.

I just wanted to know, in case I ever did come up there, I could look you up, and smash your face into a brick wall, 800 FAGGOT. 

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You were what 10 credits short of applying for post secondary education.  Talk about beta.

That's as accurate as any of your other jealousy driven guess. 

Poor stupid Arctic beta. 

Get back under the bed and hide with the dogs. 

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Arctic beta. 

I'm betting its pretty damn close.:lol:

Jealous of what?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have been wrong all the time beta bitch.  Back under the couch, looks like a thunder storm approaching. 

So tell us what Beta Inc looks for in a new hire?  Is a cv even required?:lol:

On the job training 30 mins is all you need.:lol:

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Arctic beta. 

You're the one frothing at the mouth with angst all the time....

No one would be jealous of that!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just have the temp agency send a few over.  :lol:

I know you and Dave are too stupid to figure this out.  But the point is that we needed people for general labour positions to crank up to volumes on our machines.  You, Dave, Momo and that other Dumb fuck Rod licker were claiming that raising the minimum wage would cause massive unemployment.  Well, those minimum wage jobs are hard to fill at $16.00 let along $14.00.

I know you are all too stupid for simple math. But at 40 hours per week the working poor earned another $96.00 per week. That money went straight back into the economy.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know you and Dave are too stupid to figure this out.  But the point is that we needed people for general labour positions to crank up to volumes on our machines.  You, Dave, Momo and that other Dumb fuck Rod licker were claiming that raising the minimum wage would cause massive unemployment.  Well, those minimum wage jobs are hard to fill at $16.00 let along $14.00.

I know you are all too stupid for simple math. But at 40 hours per week the working poor earned another $96.00 per week. That money went straight back into the economy.

I start my new engineers at over 65K/yr.  With OT and bonuses (profit sharing) they are close to 100K.

I don't do beta. 

I start my new engineers at over 65K/yr.  With OT and bonuses (profit sharing) they are close to 100K.

I don't do beta. 

You need an electrician?

I don't do beta. 

Nice deflection, poor stupid Arctic Beta. 

The minimum wage argument was all about Engineers dontchaknow?