Check your account email address ×

To the FS Lefty-Libs

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'm a Republican, just FYI, have been since I registered at 18.

And Trump is a faggot.

A Fag and a Lesbian.  How the hell could you guys pick those two winners?

But then look at who we elected. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

How can anybody use those last two lines..total bullchit..and you spreading it around really isn't cool.

It's the truth Capt.  Racism is alive and well in the R party :bc:. Look at Rumps racial rhetoric and his support.  How come more R's don't commend Obama on his wholesome family ans scandal free presidency?  :koo-koo:

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Zamboni - take a look at all the tough talk'n R's you blow :lol: 

image.jpeg

See..back on my point Dweeble 1, you think because I disagree with your shit-flinging liberalistic POV that you know me, or any of us outside of your curtain of butt-fucking whiners.  Just not the case.  I don't really care for most of those on there and can disagree with the best of them.  And I actually met Cheney once with my wife at a fundraiser..yep...I shook his hand and it felt cold and dead.  And his eyes looked the same.  Did nothing for me.  Fucking creep.

And since you and a few others sure to like to include how virtuous you appear when mentioning the Vets,  Ever lace up your own boots?  It's my guess based on the constant crying about the Reagan years that you are plenty old enough to have laced em up and grabbed a weapon yourself.  Butm why do I have a feeling that Reagan and the administrations after him didn't quite muster up to your ideals enough to put your money where your mouth is....Ahhhh....the Moral Deserter.  The best of all kinds!

You deserve Hillary.  She's got a lot in common with your kind.  Leadership for the idiots.

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Zamboni - rell ke more about the right wing Christian values you propagate.. :lol: 

image.jpeg

I'm an athiest.  Do you ever get anything right?  Ahhhh...nevermind, you don't need to, again...perfect party for that.  And it's amazing that blame doesn't have some type of shelf life within your party.  Most of us find it incredibly bizarre.  Did you go back to Nixon the other day?  JESUS!

This may start to become the end of my nicer posts to you.  Buckle up cream puff!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm an athiest.  Do you ever get anything right?  Ahhhh...nevermind, you don't need to, again...perfect party for that.  And it's amazing that blame doesn't have some type of shelf life within your party.  Most of us find it incredibly bizarre.  Did you go back to Nixon the other day?  JESUS!

This may start to become the end of my nicer posts to you.  Buckle up cream puff!

Taintrider doesn't get anything right :news: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does that mean your posts will be shorter? Cause im ok with that. :bc:

:lol: The atheist supports a party that slams Christianity down our throats....takes a special kind of stupid :lol: And then doubles down on the stupidity by supporting a liar like Rump while bemoaning Hillary. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The atheist supports a party that slams Christianity down our throats....takes a special kind of stupid :lol: And then doubles down on the stupidity by supporting a liar like Rump while bemoaning Hillary. :lol: 

The only thing slammed down your throat is Thrillerys cock and you take it willingly Taintrider :gfight: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are ignorance on a scale I have yet to see on the internet. Impressive. 

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, sure is a lot of big talk and a lot of "cut and pastes" (A LOT) from the leftest side of Retardville, FS.  So here we go....

That rhetoric is just plain moronic.  You know, I wonder if you lefty-libs realize what might happen if the shit hits the fan when everyone else has truly had enough of the "We're gonna go protest to protest protesting of the protest whilst we destroy public and private property and cause the taxpayers millions more dollars".  Ever wonder?  Let me help. At that very breaking point you will be dispatched.  And no, not "dispersed"  DISPATCHED. Ironically, the years of your idealistic "change through love and peace protests" while engaging harmfully and violently against, hate, guns, or really, anything or anybody who you seem has made a better way in life than you, has created a weak, helpless, cowardly and impotent group and class of people.  You will be mowed down and mowed over like so much grass.  And while that sounds hateful and violent well, so is the human race.  We've always been this way...and always will be.  And here's the true "wow moment" for you...the only reason you can still act and get away with your ridiculous statements and actions is the tolerance and self control of the very people you hate so much.  I-RON-IC!!  Is it not?

Am I a hate monger?  Nope.  In fact, I probably share more liberal views than I do conservative.  With one major exception.  Economics in a free market.  And that is purely republican because I am not a screaming, flaming moron and can use my brain for thought and reason.

And ask yourself this.....if Trump's "hate speeches" (which I won't deny are a bit over the top) are such motivators for civil uprising as an ill-conceived way to draw attention to his "madness", how does his support grow exponentially after that shit-show of protesting hits the air waves?  Well, you boys and girls better start picking up your arms and learn a bit on how to defend yourselves with something other than the same old worthless crap we've been watching for years.  Believe me when I say this; your very lives depend on it!  But reality is, it won't come to that....I don't think you idealistic idiots have the nerve to practice what you show (not what you preach).  I think you'll scatter into the breeze as soon as someone challenges you and your big fucking mouths.  And as one who fancies himself quite a "challenger" of big fucking mouths....I remind you, that when my hands get laid on your kind, the talking is over and you will literally have the rest of your life as you know it to learn how to defend yourself.  Think your liberal buddies will drop their signs and help you? Doubtful....they will look on with fear and amazement as if to say..."How is this happening?"   And while I can debate and back my ideals and position intellectually, there is a time where the idiotic insults from the other side show me the time for talk is over.  And those screams you are about to hear are coming from your own mouths.  Think law enforcement is gonna be there in time to protect you?  Laughable.  Now, wanna really be scared?  Wait til the first time this happens.....and it's closer than you may want to think.  It will open the flood gates and then....well, .GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THAT!  

:lol:

Sounds like you werema faggot in the national guard that major moods at kent state.

Just now, Cumulus Nimbus said:

Sounds like you werema faggot in the national guard that major moods at kent state.

Can somebody please translate this?  I'm not sure how to respond.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hated by most because of skin color, yet Ben Carson had an approval rating of the high 80's.

Maybe they didn't realize he was 100% black

He was worse...he was Black Republican.  Or is that better?  Wait, was he gay too? A black, gay republican Presidential candidate...I  can almost hear liberal brains exploding.......sounds like fucking snap peas.

Edited by Zambroski

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hated by most because of skin color, yet Ben Carson had an approval rating of the high 80's.

Maybe they didn't realize he was 100% black

According to Taintriders chart of bullshit Carson was a liar and Thrillery is honest :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He was worse...he was Black Republican.  Or is that better?  Wait, was he gay too? A black, gay republican Presidential candidate...I  can almost hear liberal brains exploding.......sounds like fucking snap peas.

Yeah. But the hatchet job the left did on him had nothing to with the color of his skin.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

How does the R demographic support look among Blacks, Hispanics, Gays, and Women? :lol: Now explain to the class how they are a big tent.. :lmao: