Check your account email address ×

Elephant in the room

Snake

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So all you self proclaimed jew haters... are you happy now?

Many are still too upset about that poor Muslim in a far away land from a few weeks ago.  Sometimes it takes a bit of time to transfer false outrage.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I won’t be happy until we stop sucking Israeli dick and letting them dicatate US Foreign Policy in The Middle East.

So yes. Plenty were killed and met you satisfation.

Cool.

What a retarded intellectually dishonest pile of shit for a thread....shocked that the OP would engage in this type of idiocy :handjob:

Derp...YOU DONT LIKE ZIONIST OPPRESSION AND THE INFLUENCE THEY EXERT OVER WASHINGTON....YOU MUST WANNA SEE DEAD JEWISH WORSHIPPERS AT A SYNAGOGUE!!!! DERP DERP

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Angry white guy did the shooting. Just a reminder. 

But he shot other white people.  Isn't this a "win" in your team's book?  

Your "win rules" are so confusing....like your message of hate.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Your statement flies in the face of all evidence. You must be part liberal...

This is the internet. I am pretty sure that I have been outspoken about the mistreament and murder of innocent people all over. This is no different. If that doesnt fit your opinion of me or who you think I really am then that is on you. And I am also pretty sure that whatever I say wont change that so flame away! :bc: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

This is the internet. I am pretty sure that I have been outspoken about the mistreament and murder of innocent people all over. This is no different. If that doesnt fit your opinion of me or who you think I really am then that is on you. And I am also pretty sure that whatever I say wont change that so flame away! :bc: 

You forget that Jews are 11/10ths of a normal human. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a retarded intellectually dishonest pile of shit for a thread....shocked that the OP would engage in this type of idiocy :handjob:

Derp...YOU DONT LIKE ZIONIST OPPRESSION AND THE INFLUENCE THEY EXERT OVER WASHINGTON....YOU MUST WANNA SEE DEAD JEWISH WORSHIPPERS AT A SYNAGOGUE!!!! DERP DERP

Only a disgusting human being would celebrate the murder of innocent, unarmed jews!

But I would put live rounds at the border! 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It disrupts the isisillegalaliencaravanpeoplecomingarab narratives. 

So, the Dems are orchestrating this narrative also?  Why do they keep disrupting their own storylines and talking points?  They've completely forgotten about Russia!  Your party really needs leadership.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As is the kkk and Arian brotherhood. Your point?

Obama enjoyed spending time with LF.

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

In the history of backpeddling...none has been done this ferociously!  You've ripped that chain to shreds!!!! :lol: 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You forget that Jews are 11/10ths of a normal human. 

I talk shit about everyone, nobody really has an issue with it until it comes to talking badly about his precious joos. But thats all it is, shit talk. He sure has a soft spot for them. I better back off i guess. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, the Dems are orchestrating this narrative also?  Why do they keep disrupting their own storylines and talking points?  They've completely forgotten about Russia!  Your party really needs leadership.

Obama enjoyed spending time with LF.

In the history of backpeddling...none has been done this ferociously!  You've ripped that chain to shreds!!!! :lol: 

Nope. I dont celebrate the killing of innocent people bro. Key word is "innocent"