Check your account email address ×

Sea level rises are unprecedented

Rod

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Are you implying that collusion is connected to rising sea levels man

I’m implying you’re a glorified idiot that doesn’t have any critical thoughts. One day your argument is that we are warming naturally, the next you’re trying to insinuate we are not warming at all. Because some water lines on some rocks prove it :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m implying you’re a glorified idiot that doesn’t have any critical thoughts. One day your argument is that we are warming naturally, the next you’re trying to insinuate we are not warming at all. Because some water lines on some rocks prove it :lol:

Can you show me where I said we aren’t warming at all or is you just making strawmang arguments oops

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I thought we were warming naturally, rather than man causing it? You know, like it did millions of years ago?

so it was not a cavemans fault for having to many camp fires that new York is not still under a mile of ice? 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it would be sour taste to spray paint depth lines on a part of history

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

historical markers are a pretty solid indication of what was and what currently is . pretty hard to dispute 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hysterical from the shitforbrains that has been :wrong: about fucking everything since the assent of mankind :flush: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

historical markers are a pretty solid indication of what was and what currently is . pretty hard to dispute 

Well first off, the sea level rises are small and not something you’d be able to see on rock water lines :lol:second, the sea rises are not the same everywhere. Third, changes in structures, or the ground they’re on could  be misleading on both sides of the argument.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well first off, the sea level rises are small and not something you’d be able to see on rock water lines :lol:second, the sea rises are not the same everywhere. Third, changes in structures, or the ground they’re on could  be misleading on both sides of the argument.

Your people made claims of cities being underwater years ago......yet here we are.