Check your account email address ×

Liberal hypocrisy

Pete

Hello? so the libs don't entice violence?

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

Fucking liars

But a joint statement from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., slammed the president’s words as “hollow.”

“Time and time again, the President has condoned physical violence and divided Americans with his words and his actions,” the statement read.

CNN president Jeff Zucker also released a statement hours after the network’s Manhattan building was evacuated. In it he condemned the administration for its “continued attacks on the media.”

He continued, “The President, and especially the White House Press Secretary, should understand their words matter. Thus far, they have shown no comprehension of that.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-seen-as-region-of-interest-in-package-bomb-probe-sources-say

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dopo thinks holder literally meant to kick them

:lol:

bet you thought De Niro was only kidding when he said hed love to punch the pres in the face.

Hes part of your clan

Fuckin angry fucks you clowns are yet blame the other side.. lol

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dopo thinks holder literally meant to kick them

Always have to read between the lines when the higher ups in the Dem party speak, but everything trump says you always take literally.  You are a special kind of minion.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Always have to read between the lines when the higher ups in the Dem party speak, but everything trump says you always take literally.  You are a special kind of minion.

You don't have one original thought in that empty head of yours yet everyone else is following a narrative or a minion. 😂

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

bet you thought De Niro was only kidding when he said hed love to punch the pres in the face.

Hes part of your clan

Fuckin angry fucks you clowns are yet blame the other side.. lol

no, he wasn't. i'm not kidding when i tell you i have a bottle of champagne chilling for when trump gets his head blown to pieces. but......

i, nor deniro, are president of the US. 

i'll say again, you are the perfect example of a trumpster. dumb, naive, and gullible.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

no, he wasn't. i'm not kidding when i tell you i have a bottle of champagne chilling for when trump gets his head blown to pieces. but......

i, nor deniro, are president of the US. 

i'll say again, you are the perfect example of a trumpster. dumb, naive, and gullible.

Yeah that’s normal....you’re off the fucking rails.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wasn't it Maxine who said to find politicians who are R's and attack them in public?

that isn't what she said. where do you get your news from? it has to be a rww outlet. didn't know much about pizzagate, yet you know BS stories about maxine...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that isn't what she said. where do you get your news from? it has to be a rww outlet. didn't know much about pizzagate, yet you know BS stories about maxine...

What did she say?  It was a clip of her speaking in political ad.  Was it impersonation? :lol: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

What did she say?  It was a clip of her speaking in political ad.  Was it impersonation? :lol: 

“And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

is that your idea of an attack?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

is that your idea of an attack?

Are you being serious????

dude, get some help if you think that is normal. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Are you being serious????

dude, get some help if you think that is normal. 

Sounds like some kind of justification for being off the rails. You know - because Trump.