Check your account email address ×

3 Billion to be added to the Ontario deficit.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Yes and they added 125% to it. :lol: 

Mulroney and Harper are responsible for 3/4 of our Federal Debt.  Trudeau is going to add to it.

Lets not forget the 8 surpluses in a row under the Liberals something no government has come close too.

This idea that one government spends and other one doesn't isn't even close to true.

When Doug rises the debt what will you say then :dunno:  I think you will say the same thing you said about Harper BEST EVER

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

LIED lol

Ya another target in government not met, first time ever :lol: 

You do know we had a recession by definition :dunno: And Trudeau was the lucky one to get elected as the worlds economy started to grow.

Donny is the same thing, Obama economy was rolling well when Donny came in.

Doug inherited a great economy, will you be saying this often :dunno:  

Doug inherited a mess plagued with scandals and fudge numbers. He's being honest about it.   I already said he wasn't my choice for cons party and his vendetta with Toronto is asinine but he's leaps and bounds better than Wynne or mcguinty 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Mulroney and Harper are responsible for 3/4 of our Federal Debt.  Trudeau is going to add to it.

Lets not forget the 8 surpluses in a row under the Liberals something no government has come close too.

This idea that one government spends and other one doesn't isn't even close to true.

When Doug rises the debt what will you say then :dunno:  I think you will say the same thing you said about Harper BEST EVER

You gave what the libs 190 B over 15 years?  How much is that per year :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Doug inherited a mess plagued with scandals and fudge numbers. He's being honest about it.   I already said he wasn't my choice for cons party and his vendetta with Toronto is asinine but he's leaps and bounds better than Wynne or mcguinty 

THE ECONOMY has nothing to do with the books or government debts - 5.4 Unemployment is great for Ontario, add spending way up you have a great economy

Yes is was time to change the guard, to bad they took Patrick out

Just now, Kev144 said:

You gave what the libs 190 B over 15 years?  How much is that per year :snack: 

alot lol

but they had a global recession, best province in the country, oh wait that is for Harper fans :lol:  

Ontario has been running up debt since the beginning and will continue.... although SQuinty had 2 balanced bugets and wynne had `1 - really they beat the conservatives record for balanced budgets too.

Bill Davis 17 deficits in a row 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

alot lol

but they had a global recession, best province in the country, oh wait that is for Harper fans :lol:  

Ontario has been running up debt since the beginning and will continue.... although SQuinty had 2 balanced bugets and wynne had `1 - really they beat the conservatives record for balanced budgets too.

Now how many scandals per year :snack: 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

alot lol

12 hours ago, Kev144 said:

That's what I figured the answer would be :news: 

7 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Failmaker is some kind of retard holy hell 

Anyone going to dispute these comparison between liberal and conservative balanced budgets?

or are you just going to deflect. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Anyone going to dispute these comparison between liberal and conservative balanced budgets?

Time will tell on Ford.   As I said a few times, not my guy I would have chose for party lead but the liberals have crippled Ontario greatly and the votes clearly showed the majority were fed up with the libs. 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck do you and trail share a brain? 

Trudeau 1.0 literally almost bankrupted this country. To the tune of a 25 year recovery from irresponsible spending coupled with a flat line economy. Fact. Mulroney comes in and despite being saddled with double digit interest rates which caused deficits to skyrocket on interest payments of Trudeau’s recklessness alone put the pieces in place to get the finances in order, most notably the GST which ended up decimating the party because of how unpopular it was but he did it anyway because it was needed. 

Chrétien campaigned on abolishing it and won on that but did not. Surprise surprise. Another massive liberal lie. I will give him marks for staying the course Mulroney and Wilson started but that’s all he did. He also benefited from lower rates so refinanced debt and pushed many more billions onto the provinces making his legacy of being a fiscal guru funny for people much smarter than you two. 

As for Harper. Wel RevMaker, how easily you forget his early years were minority governments where his hand was forced to have deficit budgets by the libs and NDP.  And then he had the global financial crisis  know what that was? 

Harper keft the country on sound financial footing and Trudeau is doing his best to live up to his daddy’s name and completely fuck it up like he did. 

Not our fault you two have no idea about economics or Canadian political history 

Edited by frenchy
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Time will tell on Ford.   As I said a few times, not my guy I would have chose for party lead but the liberals have crippled Ontario greatly and the votes clearly showed the majority were fed up with the libs. 

That is definitely the worse part.  Any conservative was going to win this time. Patrick Brown was an idiot for getting steam rolled into quitting.  But then again who knows what went on behind the scenes. 

We weren't voting for Doug Ford as much as against Wynne.   I'm glad she stuck around to get her ass handed to her.

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Trudeau 1.0 literally almost bankrupted this country. To the tune of a 25 year recovery from irresponsible spending coupled with a flat line economy. Fact. Mulroney comes in and despite being saddled with double digit interest rates which caused deficits to skyrocket on interest payments of Trudeau’s recklessness alone put the pieces in place to get the finances in order, most notably the GST which ended up decimating the party because of how unpopular it was but he did it anyway because it was needed. 

Chrétien campaigned on abolishing it and won on that but did not. Surprise surprise. Another massive liberal lie. I will give him marks for staying the course Mulroney and Wilson started but that’s all he did. He also benefited from lower rates so refinanced debt and pushed many more billions onto the provinces making his legacy of being a fiscal guru funny for people much smarter than you two. 

As for Harper. Wel RevMaker, how easily you forget his early years were minority governments where his hand was forced to have deficit budgets by the libs and NDP.  And then he had the global financial crisis  know what that was? 

Harper keft the country on sound financial footing and Trudeau is doing his best to live up to his daddy’s name and completely fuck it up like he did. 

Not our fault you two have no idea about economics or Canadian political history 

Another bitch slap

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

Mulroney doubled the debt you moron. The GST was fucking stupid.  It grew the underground economy. 

That is something very few people talk about our Debt servicing costs were cut in half during Cretien and Martins time. That's what balanced the budget. 

Whoops, now you are falling into excuses.  Funny how the people that hate Obama never mention the financial crisis as being a factor for deficit spending during his first term. 

Harper was a fuck up.  He wasted money, gave away to corporate welfare just like all of them. Plus if he had his way, we would have been in Iraq like those idiots to the South. How much would that have cost?

Not my fault you had someone else write your exams to get your degree

You are acting the same as these other idiots. 

You forgive the right for all the shit you hate about the left.  That doesn't help anyone. 

We have more chances of changing our own parties if we hold them accountable. I go after my local conservative MP's and MPP's for the not being conservatives.  No sense going after Liberals for being liberal.

BTW. I noticed that Andrew Sheer now claims he would have signed a better deal than Trudeau did.

Meanwhile he was crying a month ago that Trudeau should just roll over and sign.  What a piece of shit that guy is.

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Another bitch slap

Bullshit isn't a bitch slap but you've been deceiving yourself for years that you are winning when you are a loser.

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And why does fail keep freaking out over buck a beer 

Buck a beer is a stupid promise and a joke.  It's almost like fucktard didn't understand how inflation works.

BTW. It cost LCBO which is owned by the government in advertising revenue they had to promise any brewery that would buy into the buck a beer scheme.  Taxpayers paying for a promise is ok when it's conservatives doing the spending.

You fuckers are so easily fooled.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are acting the same as these other idiots. 

You forgive the right for all the shit you hate about the left.  That doesn't help anyone. 

We have more chances of changing our own parties if we hold them accountable. I go after my local conservative MP's and MPP's for the not being conservatives.  No sense going after Liberals for being liberal.

BTW. I noticed that Andrew Sheer now claims he would have signed a better deal than Trudeau did.

Meanwhile he was crying a month ago that Trudeau should just roll over and sign.  What a piece of shit that guy is.

Nobody believes you are a conservative.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Bullshit isn't a bitch slap but you've been deceiving yourself for years that you are winning when you are a loser.

Buck a beer is a stupid promise and a joke.  It's almost like fucktard didn't understand how inflation works.

BTW. It cost LCBO which is owned by the government in advertising revenue they had to promise any brewery that would buy into the buck a beer scheme.  Taxpayers paying for a promise is ok when it's conservatives doing the spending.

You fuckers are so easily fooled.

That’s not the price that’s just the minimum price and it means very little :lol: 

and yes frenchy bitch slapped the fuck out of you and you couldn’t address his points at all