Check your account email address ×

3 Billion to be added to the Ontario deficit.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody believes you are a conservative.

Well in the last provincial election I voted green ( who actually have conservative fiscal plans) but until then I voted conservative or reform. 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

That’s not the price that’s just the minimum price and it means very little :lol: 

and yes frenchy bitch slapped the fuck out of you and you couldn’t address his points at all

Just because you were too stupid to understand, doesn't mean they weren't addressed dog licker.

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are acting the same as these other idiots. 

You forgive the right for all the shit you hate about the left.  That doesn't help anyone. 

We have more chances of changing our own parties if we hold them accountable. I go after my local conservative MP's and MPP's for the not being conservatives.  No sense going after Liberals for being liberal.

BTW. I noticed that Andrew Sheer now claims he would have signed a better deal than Trudeau did.

Meanwhile he was crying a month ago that Trudeau should just roll over and sign.  What a piece of shit that guy is.

Sheer’s an idiot. But that has nothing to do with the history of deficit spending in this country. 

Btw Trudeau was supposed to have balanced the books this year. $20B deficit we are tracking at right now 

38 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And why does fail keep freaking out over buck a beer 

Because it's one of the only things he posts that's actually true, never seen anybody post as much totally incorrect shit ever. It's actually unconscionable to deal with.

I picture a guy in a 40 year old tattered and food stained bathrobe out on a balcony rambling endlessly with his pigeons.

• Haha 3

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, frenchy said:

It’s because the deficit was 5B + greater than Wynne the criminal claimed when he took office. 

I think it was 9 ?

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Rod Johnson said:

Why does it seem like Frenchy lands a violent bitch slap on kevvyboomboom every time he opens his retarded mouth 

Because kev is a blindly loyal emotional liberal...…………….