Check your account email address ×

Poor 6.2 gm in pickups

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Few more months and all our rams will be gone as replacements fords get their upfits.  Ram are Nothing but troubles over 100,000 miles.  The rams just dont hold up to heavy work like fords do.  They do get about .2-.3 mpg better then the ford but then again the cummins is really sluggish motor in stock form and doesnt pull remotely close to as well as a 6.7 ford

Edited by BOHICA

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Few more months and all our rams will be gone as replacements fords get their upfits.  Ram are Nothing but troubles over 100,000 miles.  The rams just dont hold up to heavy work like fords do.  They do get about .2-.3 mpg better then the ford but then again the cummins is really sluggish motor in stock form and doesnt pull remotely close to as well as a 6.7 ford

:news:

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

:lol:

• Gold Member

http://www.tfltruck.com/2016/08/2016-ram-3500-hd-takes-on-30000-lbs-super-ike-towing-review/  

well over a 1 minute off of a 6.7 ford on same route snd load.  So slow that they are kind of a hazard on the road way.  I know with our rams if you think you got room to pull out in traffic you prolly dont as they dont accelerate or come up to speed very well

Edited by BOHICA

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

http://www.tfltruck.com/2016/08/2016-ram-3500-hd-takes-on-30000-lbs-super-ike-towing-review/  

well over a 1 minute off of a 6.7 ford on same route snd load.  So slow that they are kind of a hazard on the road way.  I know with our rams if you think you got room to pull out in traffic you prolly dont as they dont accelerate or come up to speed very well

:lol:

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Dave said:

Whats hilarious is grabs comparing his poorly maintained detuned cube van to an everyday driver..

:lol2:

Detuned or not the detuned fords perform leaps and bounds better and more reliable then a ram...  The v10 ford that was replaced by the ram was actually better then ram cummins that replaced it.

see the thing with the cummins is it is just a mental thing as well as a cowboy boot thing...  The drivers typically have romantic daydreams of being on a rodeo circuit or running over the road in a semi and seeing the country.  Little do they know that when you flip out the mirrors on a ram it doesnt increase the power or ability and they are driving something with the performance of a gm 6.5 turbo diesel of the early 90's.  Its the sound thing...  Exactly the same as a v8 crowd.  The noise tricks you brain into thinking you are really doing something when in hind site you performance truely is sub standard!

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Detuned or not the detuned fords perform leaps and bounds better and more reliable then a ram...  The v10 ford that was replaced by the ram was actually better then ram cummins that replaced it.

see the thing with the cummins is it is just a mental thing as well as a cowboy boot thing...  The drivers typically have romantic daydreams of being on a rodeo circuit or running over the road in a semi and seeing the country.  Little do they know that when you flip out the mirrors on a ram it doesnt increase the power or ability and they are driving something with the performance of a gm 6.5 turbo diesel of the early 90's.  Its the sound thing...  Exactly the same as a v8 crowd.  The noise tricks you brain into thinking you are really doing something when in hind site you performance truely is sub standard!

:news: 

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

See the thing is ive had both.....end of story.

On 9/13/2016 at 10:44 AM, stealth bomber said:

No matter how much horsepower they have, V6 trucks will always be for faggots. 

hey look the only thing you've ever said on this site that is correct. good job, maybe you are even on your way to not being a retard anymore

10 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

hey look the only thing you've ever said on this site that is correct. good job, maybe you are even on your way to not being a retard anymore

You cant even afford to buy your own truck so who are you kidding? xD

Glad we can all soak in your valuable experience and wisdom :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stealth bomber said:

Thanks Frankie.  I've been taking notes and trying to be more like you.  Just without fucking seals and shit like that. 

you will never. you are far too weak, and worthless to even come close to being as good of a member of society and a contribution to humanity as me. i do not fuck seals, you are just completely retarded, like most of your entire degenerate population, and know nothing at all. eastern cancers on earth like you are typical. people like you need to be enslaved to get any use out of you, other than that all you are is gas chamber material for being such a burden on humanity and a worthless leech

19 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

you will never. you are far too weak, and worthless to even come close to being as good of a member of society and a contribution to humanity as me. i do not fuck seals, you are just completely retarded, like most of your entire degenerate population, and know nothing at all. eastern cancers on earth like you are typical. people like you need to be enslaved to get any use out of you, other than that all you are is gas chamber material for being such a burden on humanity and a worthless leech

Are you still in Tanana Frankie?

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2016 at 4:03 PM, ckf said:

What are you riding this winter?

i am going to arizona to visit my dads dad. i only met him once before when i was 4. he is a bald bearded whiteman from somewhere not Alaska but was here during the cold war for radar reasons

52 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i am going to arizona to visit my dads dad. i only met him once before when i was 4. he is a bald bearded whiteman from somewhere not Alaska but was here during the cold war for radar reasons

For the entire winter?