Check your account email address ×

Poor 6.2 gm in pickups

BOHICA

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

yeah..funny that my nephew says the ford diesel pulls his camper way better then his chevy did!

My dodge and chevy pull my camper much better....the ford was nothing but a deisel sucking pig.

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: yea sure, clueless :lmao:

All you have to base your opinion on is ford....you 0 experience with other brands....and the truck you have is the last thing anyone would want to tow a big 5th wheel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:
2017 Ford F-250 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel Crew Cab Short Box
Pickup truck

MSRP: $56,030
Horsepower: 440 hp @ 2,800 rpm
Engine: 6.7 L V8 diesel
Curb weight: 6,052 lbs
Dimensions: 250-266″ L x 80″ W x 78-82″ H
Torque: 925 lb-ft @ 1,800 rpm

Everyone has a better diesel than Ford. 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

it was like 3 years old..he had bought it new and the one before that also..he never had a ford before..car or truck.

I think he's like 37 now.

That 2014 will be the last ford i will have....unless another buddy needs to get rid of payments again of course like the last 2 trucks.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

That 2014 will be the last ford i will have....unless another buddy needs to get rid of payments again of course like the last 2 trucks.

i have no need for a truck anymore..the trailers work fine for what i do.

My stepson has a older dudge..i think it's a 2001..fucking leaks everywhere,nothing but probs but the 318 runs ok.

He has done rear leafs..wheel bearings in the front..exhaust..heater core..lots of chit..just a little over 100k on it...now it's losing a little anti-freeze here and there even.

Edited by Capt.Storm

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

i have no need for a truck anymore..the trailers work fine for what i do.

My stepson has a older dudge..i think it's a 2001..fucking leaks everywhere,nothing but probs but the 318 runs ok.

He has done rear leafs..wheel bearings in the front..exhaust..heater core..lots of chit..just a little over 100k on it...now it's losing a little anti-freeze here and there even.

Its 25yr old truck ffs.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

i'll trust my nephew's judgement first..kid is not a bullchitter at all.:true:

Pour Analreciever 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Analreciever has owned more trucks than you will in 10 lifetimes. That is a fact corky... :bc:

You could own a million trucks.  Still wouldn't change the fact that you're a clueless fucktard about trucks and cars 

The only thing keeping you from being a full blow fuck head is you ride the right brand of sled

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pour Analreciever 

You could own a million trucks.  Still wouldn't change the fact that you're a clueless fucktard about trucks and cars 

The only thing keeping you from being a full blow fuck head is you ride the right brand of sled

Yeah right. When your operation needs to run and depend on vehicles, it's best to be clueless... :lol: