Check your account email address ×

In this weeks Limp Bizkit news...

Further proof we’re all living in a simulation: Limp Bizkit’s set at Rock Allegiance Festival in Camden, NJ on Saturday night was briefly interrupted after Insane Clown Posse’s Shaggy 2 Dope reportedly rushed the stage in an attempt to dropkick Limp Bizkit singer Fred Durst.

Shaggy was ultimately unsuccessful as his kick landed short of Durst’s body. He was immediately confronted by security and a fight ensued on the side of the stage. For his part, Durst didn’t seem to recognize that Shaggy was his assailant. “What a pussy, he couldn’t even pull it off,” Durst remarked, before telling security to “calm down… It’s just one guy.”

As a user on reddit points out, Limp Bizkit and ICP actually have bad blood dating back two decades, and it seems like things finally came to a head on Saturday night. ICP had played a set at the festival hours earlier.

“Well it all started 20 years ago when ICP was trying their hardest to sell out. They performed at Woodstock and after was told ‘Fred wants to meet with you’ they had no idea who the fuck Fred was. I guess Fred Durst was a mega superstar and egoed out on them hard like wouldn’t look at them or anything while he talked. He invited them on the Family Values tour with Korn and all those bands then at the last minute told them to fuck off outside and booted them. They were on this huge festival show Monster sponsored together and I’m assuming he was a c*nt again.”

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/10/icp-fred-durst-dropkick/

Edited by Wildboer

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A buddy of mine ( ex-cop ) says he hates carrying, but does because he thinks the way people are fucked in the head nowadays, anything could happen. I agreed with him totally. 

I hope Trump starts to kill people. All Alkys, all druggies, all violents, all welfare people, all illegitimate breeders, all immigrants, and a few others.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A buddy of mine ( ex-cop ) says he hates carrying, but does because he thinks the way people are fucked in the head nowadays, anything could happen. I agreed with him totally. 

I hope Trump starts to kill people. All Alkys, all druggies, all violents, all welfare people, all illegitimate breeders, all immigrants, and a few others.  

Shut the fuck up.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope you choke to death on black cock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His throat is so adept at taking cock that it’s not possible. He’s a mystery to science.

He figured out how to breath through a dick a long time ago

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Shut the fuck up.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I hope you choke to death on black cock.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His throat is so adept at taking cock that it’s not possible. He’s a mystery to science.

Hi faggots. I see you talkin' pretty big here behind the keyboard, but I don't remember seeing you take my " SHOOTOUT CHALLENGE 2018 " did ya' , ya' cum-sucking geeks???? 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hi faggots. I see you talkin' pretty big here behind the keyboard, but I don't remember seeing you take my " SHOOTOUT CHALLENGE 2018 " did ya' , ya' cum-sucking geeks???? 

Why when I was near Sandy's and sent that pic nearby you didn't comment you PUSSED out pretty hard lmfao  big pussy big mouth too afraid to back it up !

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Why when I was near Sandy's and sent that pic nearby you didn't comment you PUSSED out pretty hard lmfao  big pussy big mouth too afraid to back it up !

Why would I go on another WILD GOOSE CHASE, for a FAGGOT QUEER HOMO like you?

Hey, I don't beat you down because you're gay. 

Well yeah, I do. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why would I go on another WILD GOOSE CHASE, for a FAGGOT QUEER HOMO like you?

Hey, I don't beat you down because you're gay. 

Well yeah, I do. 

Ya I was in town and you backes down like a coward lmfao I saw u read the message I pm u but didn't answer lmfao  wow u really are a big pussy forever owned 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nobody what’s to touch your aids and Ebola ravaged body. Yuck. 

6 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

Ya I was in town and you backes down like a coward lmfao I saw u read the message I pm u but didn't answer lmfao  wow u really are a big pussy forever owned 

You were " OFFICIALLY OWNED  by MACHZNOT " on FS.COM. LMAO!! 

Suck it, suck it deep!!!!

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nobody what’s to touch your aids and Ebola ravaged body. Yuck. 

At 100 yards? You fukken dummy. DUMB FAGGOT. 

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Shaggy shoulda had a ninja sword

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Shoulda just beat him up with a bottle of Faygo 

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:Or Sabu'd his momma through a coffee table

Will you two fuckers knock it off with your obscure pop culture references before Zammy loses his shit trying to translate via google... 😂😂

• Haha 1