Check your account email address ×

Confirmed bitches!

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your friend should move to a state less fucked up than Michigan. There are at least 40 of them. 

Will him moving change the fact that he's going to vote for legalization and also for the guy who is legalization's biggest opponent becuz Trump?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah it's probably going to pass. Last I saw it was polling at 60%.

I honestly hope so many states pass these laws politically the fed will have no choice but to go along.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Thats good news. Buut didnt rec pot pass in MI a few years ago or was that med pot?

It was medical. And Schuette has been trying to invalidate the law since. He's even used public funds to fight it, which is illegal, but as state AG, he's not going to prosecute himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It was medical. And Schuette has been trying to invalidate the law since. He's even used public funds to fight it, which is illegal, but as state AG, he's not going to prosecute himself.

So in MI the AG and Gov can be the same person. Thats kinda fucked up. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I honestly hope so many states pass these laws politically the fed will have no choice but to go along.

Actually I hope the feds make an issue of it and it creates a constitutional crisis. 

It'll go to the supreme Court and all the fascists will all vote in favor of the feds, revealing exactly how right wing fucksticks think about states rights and personal liberty.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And appointed Jeff fucking Sessions as the head law man in the whole country. Trump is a brain dead fucking moron 

Yeah Trump can't fight the bootlickers in Congress and his own ag who vehemently support the opposite. 

Shit house schuette  (r) will lose the MI gov. race , he is well behind in the polls. Shit house and  hilliary give off the same toxic karma to the general voting public. MI is poised for gretchen  granholm .   The top  d/r  choices here are dumb and dumber  of lifer shyster pols.

16 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Shit house schuette  (r) will lose the MI gov. race , he is well behind in the polls. Shit house and  hilliary give off the same toxic karma to the general voting public. MI is poised for gretchen  granholm .   The top  d/r  choices here are dumb and dumber  of lifer shyster pols.

Whitmer will be good for my industry. 

Al-Sayed would have been better, tho

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

Have they done any polling on the rec pot thing in Michigan moto? Do you think it will pass?

I don't see why it wouldn't pass most places. Most people today just don't give a shit about cannabis because they know what it really is and not what we've been told our whole lives. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I don't see why it wouldn't pass most places. Most people today just don't give a shit about cannabis because they know what it really is and not what we've been told our whole lives. 

I’ve seen some of the resistance to it. Mostly from law enforcement groups and older folks. OMG everyone is going to be driving around high!!!!! :lol: 

Just now, Edmo said:

I’ve seen some of the resistance to it. Mostly from law enforcement groups and older folks. OMG everyone is going to be driving around high!!!!! :lol: 

Yeah all of the wrong people support it. Go figure. And everybody is already driving around high!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

I can't stand Schuette....not sure what to do with my vote. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't have to vote for governor if you don't want to, you can just leave it blank

Oh I know....maybe I'll write in  Al-Sayed just because.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I can't stand Schuette....not sure what to do with my vote. 

Mickey Mouse , your own name or my own favorite when it's a d/r shyster on a MI  ballot , Michigan attorney grievance  commission.