Check your account email address ×

Mitchell says she would not bring criminal charges against Kavanaugh in memo

Pete

so whats on the agenda next libs???

Rachel Mitchell, the sex-crimes prosecutor who questioned Dr. Christine Blasey Ford last week, wrote in a memo released late Sunday that there were inconsistencies in Ford's testimony and that -- given the information at hand -- she would not bring criminal charges against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Mitchell, who was hired by the Senate Judiciary Committee to assist Republicans, addressed the letter to “All Republican Senators,” and said no senator approved the memo. She noted in the assessment that she is a Republican, but said she is not a political person.

She identified Ford's case as an example of  “he said, she said,” and said her case is “even weaker than that.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mitchell-says-she-would-not-bring-criminal-charges-against-kavanaugh-in-memo

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor dopo was expecting him to be locked up :lol:

It's like they think his freedom is at stake.....its a fucking job interview and there are literally countless better candidates than this assfuck

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This isn't about criminal charges. It's about an indictment of his character.

He lied repeatedly under oath. Pubs will shit can him if they have any brains

Agreed. But tbh I don't think the incident she claims is an indictment of his character. His testimony on the other hand does bring that into question although the Trumper eat up emotional lashing out 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed. But tbh I don't think the incident she claims is an indictment of his character. His testimony on the other hand does bring that into question although the Trumper eat up emotional lashing out 

I agree also. Hes unfit because of his opinions on the most important issue of our time. Any method of preventing him from being confirmed is fine with me 

• Platinum Contributing Member

And he lied in 2004, 2005, and 2006 about his involvement with several issues while he was in the Bush WH.  Maybe that’s why 90% of his documents were not released......

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's like they think his freedom is at stake.....its a fucking job interview and there are literally countless better candidates than this assfuck

but most are not mini-trumpsters, believing the potus is above the law...that is the main reason they want this clown so badly. the first order of business they want to accomplish is to change a policy which would essentially allow trump to pardon state crimes, something he cant do now.  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

but most are not mini-trumpsters, believing the potus is above the law...that is the main reason they want this clown so badly. the first order of business they want to accomplish is to change a policy which would essentially allow trump to pardon state crimes, something he cant do now.  

I think that is being overblown. Trump will not face any charges of any kind. Russia is dead and Mueller is done. There was never anything there

Just now, f7ben said:

I think that is being overblown. Trump will not face any charges of any kind. Russia is dead and Mueller is done. There was never anything there

:lol:

so fucking clueless. unless the gop figures out a way to shut mueller down, you are in for a rude awakening. there was a special on msnbc last night, detailing just one of the many shady "connections" with trump and russia. watch it, and try disputing the facts laid out in it. i'm sure you can find it somewhere. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so fucking clueless. unless the gop figures out a way to shut mueller down, you are in for a rude awakening. there was a special on msnbc last night, detailing just one of the many shady "connections" with trump and russia. watch it, and try disputing the facts laid out in it. i'm sure you can find it somewhere. 

27 states have been hacked by Russia 

Derp derp derp derp

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Russia/Trump Dem excuse for losing narrative list:

1.  Hacked Election

2.  Russia Meddled

3. Trump Colluded

4. Shady Connections

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are the one in for a rude awakening.. there is nothing and never was you fucking hack loser

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Russia/Trump Dem excuse for losing narrative list:

1.  Hacked Election

2.  Russia Meddled

3. Trump Colluded

4. Shady Connections

all are accurate, sbyl. no comments about the shw on msnbc last night? surely you watched it...

Poor slinger

Fucking retard refuses to watch DHS under secretary testify under oath that there was no hacking....

But wants us to watch some MSNBC hit piece with garbage allegations of business relations between trump and people with Russian sounding names

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor slinger

Fucking retard refuses to watch DHS under secretary testify under oath that there was no hacking....

But wants us to watch some MSNBC hit piece with garbage allegations of business relations between trump and people with Russian sounding names

Collusion fell apart so they need to create stories to keep the narrative alive past mid terms 

Just now, f7ben said:

Its over

Neither the FBI or mueller can find any evidence of collusion anywhere but I guess some fag at the guardian can slam dunk it no problem :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all are accurate, sbyl. no comments about the shw on msnbc last night? surely you watched it...

I'm losing interest in the political fodder and new daily excuses from the left why they lost and why they hate.  It's now even becoming white noise for me.  It's all just dumb butt hurt that just won't heal.  The reality and votes are in...Americans hate liberals and the liberals are showing us all why in case anyone wondered.

Image result for temper tantrum gif