Check your account email address ×

China cuts tariffs

China is being crushed......their manufacturing is slowing and is right on the edge of contracting. Meanwhile US manufacturing is exploding.

A little short term pain will be long term gain for the US.

Expect a new NAFTA soon as well

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

China is being crushed......their manufacturing is slowing and is right on the edge of contracting. Meanwhile US manufacturing is exploding.

I'm guessing they are waiting to see if dems win midterms. Then they can just buy those faggots off and undo everything. 

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I almost find it weird the left isn't seeing this..well, cuz their mother ship isn't letting them.  I say "almost" because I watched them guzzle down Obama economic lies for eight years. WOW.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I'm guessing they are waiting to see if dems win midterms. Then they can just buy those faggots off and undo everything. 

Good quess , as that is probably what they are doing.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuckin NO

Just now, Blizzman said:

Soon, as in by midnight soon? 

Or soon, as in signed, sealed and delivered soon...

Thay stupid whore you have negotiating it skipped a UN speech and flew into Washington and it's being said they are very close

Jesus ben is a simpleton. Tariffs haven’t even kicked in yet and he thinks trump is the root cause of manufacturing slowing in China. I guess that shouldn’t be too surprising, considering he attributes our improving economy to solely trump as well :handjob:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Jesus ben is a simpleton. Tariffs haven’t even kicked in yet and he thinks trump is the root cause of manufacturing slowing in China. I guess that shouldn’t be too surprising, considering he attributes our improving economy to solely trump as well :handjob:

How many times did the fed raise rates under Obama?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It wasn’t an ideal time for it, duh 

Right....because the economy was teetering on recession his whole entire 8 years because his stifling policies were shit and no business wanted to do anything other than pray he disnt regulate them out of existence

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Why you’re in here and not on an economic board somewhere is astonoshing

How you manage to remember to breath is an even more amazing situation

Just now, f7ben said:

Right....because the economy was teetering on recession his whole entire 8 years because his stifling policies were shit and no business wanted to do anything other than pray he disnt regulate them out of existence

:lol:

From your own link.....

“Demand in China had already been slowing before the U.S. trade row flared, a multi-year crackdown on riskier lending and debt started to push up companies' borrowing costs. Fixed-asset investment growth has sunk to a record low.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Momo, Sludge, Snake, and MNMomo want their accounts back........Racer is that you..... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

From your own link.....

“Demand in China had already been slowing before the U.S. trade row flared, a multi-year crackdown on riskier lending and debt started to push up companies' borrowing costs. Fixed-asset investment growth has sunk to a record low.”

Right....so the tariffs are perfectly timed to cause max damage to their markets