Check your account email address ×

Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him

There is always the option that he can be confirmed.  If the Senate so wishes at some later point to investigate him further than what the FBI already has they can appoint a special prosecutor, and if something is found and able to be prosecuted (not just allegations) then there is always the recourse of impeachment by the Senate.  No reason to delay current proceedings when you have this recourse available to you.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

There is always the option that he can be confirmed.  If the Senate so wishes at some later point to investigate him further than what the FBI already has they can appoint a special prosecutor, and if something is found and able to be prosecuted (not just allegations) then there is always the recourse of impeachment by the Senate.  No reason to delay current proceedings when you have this recourse available to you.

It’s just more childish behavior by the Dems to obstruct and delay while they pay accuser after accuser after accuser to come forward with a new group of lies.   KAV has been investigated a half dozen times by the FBI already.  It’s just silliness that is the Dem party.

10 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

If that was the real goal then thpins go’s feinstein should have brought forth this letter they paid for weeks ago

All a bunch of fucking lies.  Period.  All that would happen during another FBI investigation is the Dems could hire on accuser after accuser after accuser to keep the FBI running in circles.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All a bunch of fucking lies.  Period.  All that would happen during another FBI investigation is the Dems could hire on accuser after accuser after accuser to keep the FBI running in circles.  

Imagine how many millions they paid for this failure :lol: 

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Alan Dershowitz has been basically been pro bono counsel for the President for the past year and a half, it's and interesting and compelling read by Dershowitz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Imagine how many millions they paid for this failure :lol: 

Yeah...another “almost win”!  Hooray!!!!

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Now they believe Dershowitz.  :lol:  

It’s hilarious....and now they hate Graham.  :lol:

That was a good little speech he just gave.  Spot on for sure.  I wish somebody else would have given it though.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I forgot how fucking stupid Derpbroski actually was.....my god

Thank you.  How can your insults of anyone’s intelligence be anything other than a compliment here?

:lol:

”BOO HOO.....Muh 4th Amundmants!!!”

:lmao:

Go refill your mace can.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now you don’t. :lol: 

My agreements with Dershowitz have been based on Constitutional issues like the POTUS can fire the director of the FBI for any reason he wants.   Not something vague that has no legal background like an FBI investigation into a SC nominee.   Not surprised you can't see the difference.   

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Thank you.  How can your insults of anyone’s intelligence be anything other than a compliment here?

”BOO HOO.....Muh 4th Amundmants!!!”

:lmao:

Go refill your mace can.

Ben:   DON'T INFRINGE ON MY FOURTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

Ben:  PLEASE INSTITUTE NHC SO THE GOVT HAS KNOWLEDGE OF ALL MY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND CAN USE IT AGAINST ME TO TAKE MY 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY.

Its fake outrage from Ben Broski, nothing more.....nothing less.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My agreements with Dershowitz have been based on Constitutional issues like the POTUS can fire the director of the FBI for any reason he wants.   Not something vague that has no legal background like an FBI investigation into a SC nominee.   Not surprised you can't see the difference.   

Kavanough has used the FBI to investigate hundreds of his cases as a judge........why not here?

Just now, Mainecat said:

Kavanough has used the FBI to investigate hundreds of his cases as a judge........why not here?

Link?  

I fully support the FBI background check but when you without something like this for political gain going back and crying you want a 7th investigation into him just don't hold water.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Ben:   DON'T INFRINGE ON MY FOURTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS!

Ben:  PLEASE INSTITUTE NHC SO THE GOVT HAS KNOWLEDGE OF ALL MY MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND CAN USE IT AGAINST ME TO TAKE MY 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY.

Its fake outrage from Ben Broski, nothing more.....nothing less.  

Betifa:  “KAVEANAUGH SHOILD BE TAKEN OUT BY ANY AND ALL MEANS EVEN IF IT IS A LIE!!!!!!!!AND FUCK THE BOOTLICKING FBI!!!!!!”

Also Bentifa: “We should delay this nomination for a fair non-partisan investigation by the FBI.”

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Link?  

I fully support the FBI background check but when you without something like this for political gain going back and crying you want a 7th investigation into him just don't hold water.  

It was stated under questions yesterday by Durbin

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

It was stated under questions yesterday by Durbin

That Kavanaugh personally ordered FBI investigations or simply was a part of case decisions that involved the FBI?