Check your account email address ×

Kavanaugh vote cancelled.

50 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cops shooting unarmed black people and crackers rushing to lick cop boot says otherwise.

Statistics clearly prove that every time a cop kills a black male the government saves 1.7 million over what it would cost to keep the scummy nigger in prison for life. Financial prudence through attrition.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MichiganMarcus said:

Statistics clearly prove that every time a cop kills a black male the government saves 1.7 million over what it would cost to keep the scummy nigger in prison for life. Financial prudence through attrition.

Shud up, lilly

10 minutes ago, MichiganMarcus said:

Statistics prove that the klan just isn't in the south

10 minutes ago, MichiganMarcus said:

So you’re the piece of shit that was clinging under the toilet seat. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s going to be a tough one to recover from. I doubt he will. 

not sure any one will ever be confirmed again for any job if the new standard is any time in your life some one said you did something inappropriate even when you were still a kid and have zero record of such behavior for the next 20 to 40 yrs .

set this standard and you will have to follow it next time just like when you change the rules because you think you will have full power for ever then in a few yrs you have to live with that decision and can only stomp your feet 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure any one will ever be confirmed again for any job if the new standard is any time in your life some one said you did something inappropriate even when you were still a kid and have zero record of such behavior for the next 20 to 40 yrs .

set this standard and you will have to follow it next time just like when you change the rules because you think you will have full power for ever then in a few yrs you have to live with that decision and can only stomp your feet 

Of course, because every high school boy gets drunk and tries to rape a girl. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Let's try it for a while though and see what happens.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course, because every high school boy gets drunk and tries to rape a girl. 

so now he attempted to rape her . 

so in his last 38 some yrs what other things in his life fit this pattern ? or the previous 17 or so? 

not saying he did not have her in a room and try to finger her or just make out with her . not saying he was making out with her went for the stink finger and she freaked out he tried again then left it alone. or he went for it she freaked out he left it alone and a overly dramatic HS girl blew it in to something way more than it was . no could not be that no HS girl would ever be over dramatic and emotional and actually convince her self it was more than it was .

you never went for the stink finger and got shot out and a few min later went back for a second try ?   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so now he attempted to rape her . 

so in his last 38 some yrs what other things in his life fit this pattern ? or the previous 17 or so? 

not saying he did not have her in a room and try to finger her or just make out with her . not saying he was making out with her went for the stink finger and she freaked out he tried again then left it alone. or he went for it she freaked out he left it alone and a overly dramatic HS girl blew it in to something way more than it was . no could not be that no HS girl would ever be over dramatic and emotional and actually convince her self it was more than it was .

you never went for the stink finger and got shot out and a few min later went back for a second try ?   

I’ve never had to force myself on a woman. They like me. A lot. 

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Let's try it for a while though and see what happens.

you know what will happen there is always someone willing to say oh he stuck his finger up my ass or she grabbed my cock for $ or vengeance or political disagreement.

hell pay me enough  I will say what you want and go on tv and pull a pubic to shed a fake tear 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never had to force myself on a woman. They like me. A lot. 

yeah  no girl in Jr High or hs ever put the breaks on for you . now you are a proven lyre or a pussy never willing to make a  move  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sorry about your luck and your early life rejection. Explains a lot. 

no actually I got more than my share of tail   but again you are a lyre if you are going to try to tell us you never got the breaks . 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you know what will happen there is always someone willing to say oh he stuck his finger up my ass or she grabbed my cock for $ or vengeance or political disagreement.

hell pay me enough  I will say what you want and go on tv and pull a pubic to shed a fake tear 

It's okay with me

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no actually I got more than my share of tail   but again you are a lyre if you are going to try to tell us you never got the breaks . 

Yo Girly Man..... you were the tail..... :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo Girly Man..... you were the tail..... :lmao: 

oh poor slope we have all seen your pick . you got zero play back in the day you had to marry the first farmers daughter who came along . 

I would have killed my self long ago with a face like yours . but I guess it gave you a super power of complete self oblivion to help you limp through life   

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. Whataboutisms abound

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Unless you're black or some other visible minority. 

:lmao: