Check your account email address ×

Going throug old PM's on HCS

ckf

On 9/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Ima big dog tho!

Actually, I think I’m pretty neutral with you.  I like most of your posts and you aren’t totally retarded all the time.  But those times you are.....ughhhh.

Neal is tremendously dumb!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

At least limit the number of characters he could use in each post :lmao:

You know what....keep it up.  They’ll implicate you for Tooly’s beating....and I’ll let’em think you coerced me with forum MIND CONTROL!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Don't tempt me :lol:

There was a thread or two where a filter replaced an @member or some such tag with your own username or whatever account was logged in that was a hoot for a while too.  I don't know if that feature still exists even.   :dunno:

I forget who started the thread that had a big old long paragraph that had some gay coming out story or the like and got a few folks riled up.

Neal

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, that's considered abuse :lol:     I'm sure he knew you were joking. Funny thing is, most of the guys around here think you are serious about everything you post :bc:

Well, maybe?? :ashamed:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, he’ll be ok.  He turns every thread into a political Trump hating thread but doesn’t see it.  It’s part of being one of “those”.

Not this one Suzy.....and it’s still not about you.

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not this one Suzy.....and it’s still not about you.

I get it MC. You, along with myself and others on this board considered rob a true friend. So, when a thread like this comes up you would like to see it stay on track out of respect for rob :bc:   I guess when I think about it, I think of rob looking down with that infectious smile of his saying, 'only on FS' :bc: 

Just now, ckf said:

I get it MC. You, along with myself and others on this board considered rob a true friend. So when a thread like this comes up you would like to see it stay on track out of respect for rob :bc:   I guess when I think about it I think of rob looking down with that infectious smile of his saying 'only on FS' :bc: 

Yup just being a gentleman for an old friend. Some don't get the gentleman part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Yup just being a gentleman for an old friend. Some don't get the gentleman part.

:bc: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nope!

Pretty please? There are plenty of threads here for you to harass MC in.

Just now, ckf said:

Pretty please? There are plenty of threads here for you to harass MC in.

Ok....I like your style, honey bunch!

My comments toward MC's dumb ass weren't out of disrespect for Rob in any fashion...but out of complete disdain and utter disrespect for MC.  All but him can see that much.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok....I like your style, honey bunch!

My comments toward MC's dumb ass weren't out of disrespect for Rob in any fashion...but out of .  All but him can see that much.

Thank you. If you said no I was going to offer some Crocs on top :lol:   I know you comments weren't meant to disrespect rob. And I also know that you don't have complete disdain and utter disrespect for MC. If that were the case, I think you would have enough of a functioning brain left in that head of yours not to waste your time arguing with him. Just admit it, you've got a crush on him 💋

Just now, ckf said:

Thank you. If you said no I was going to offer some Crocs on top :lol:   I know you comments weren't meant to disrespect rob. And I also know that you don't have complete disdain and utter disrespect for MC. If that were the case, I think you would have enough of a functioning brain left in that head of yours not to waste your time arguing with him. Just admit it, you've got a crush on him 💋

These aren't arguments I'm throwing at him anymore.  Those days long passed.  Good grief...I was ever so young and naive when I first joined here.   :lmao:

I hate @Momorider for hookin' me with his weak bait on HCS and hate @SSFB even more for not banning me when I dared him to my first week!!!!  Imagine how much I could accomplished in my life by now!!!  Meh....not much.  But really...if it weren't for this place, I'd almost for sure never even know some of these people really existed outside of movies and TV characters.

SO...THIS BUD'S FOR YOU (and Rob)!!!

• Haha 1