Check your account email address ×

Going throug old PM's on HCS

ckf

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya see what you do? You fuck up another good thread. Just go away.

Stop your whining.  I know that’s not possible....I just like to post it.  Good god you people are miserable twats.  Dumb as rocks too.  Seriously.  It’s really amazing to me.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop your whining.  I know that’s not possible....I just like to post it.  Good god you people are miserable twats.  Dumb as rocks too.  Seriously.  It’s really amazing to me.

I don't think you realize how many headaches you cause. I know ever time I try to read one of your long winded 'novels' I get a headache from looking at the computer screen for that long. Come on guys, I can't be the only one that happens to :dunno:

:lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I don't think you realize how many headaches you cause. I know ever time I try to read one of your long winded 'novels' I get a headache from looking at the computer screen for that long. Come on guys, I can't be the only one that happens to :dunno:

I use to say this all the time. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pfffftt.  You're a lightweight.  You should a seen him in his prime in 2011 to 2015...fuck me..talk about spraining your thumb scrolling through that shit :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Pfffftt.  You're a lightweight.  You should a seen him in his prime in 2011 to 2015...fuck me..talk about spraining your thumb scrolling through that shit :lol:

I didnt get banned till 3/4s of the way thru 2012...i dont remember either of you.

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I think he was all coked up back then?:lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It’s my secret weapon.  Or not so secret weapon!!!!!

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I didnt get banned till 3/4s of the way thru 2012...i dont remember either of you.

Shut up, Stinky!!!  I think somebody told me I That I reminded them of you.  I think it was meant as an insult.  But now I know!  It was a COMPLIMENT!!!!!!  :lmao:

Fuck, I think it was Saya too.  He really took a shine to me!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shut up, Stinky!!!  I think somebody told me I That I reminded them of you.  I think it was meant as an insult.  But now I know!  It was a COMPLIMENT!!!!!!  :lmao:

Saya wasnt even around for most of my best work.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yeah.. remember you and him going at it in the mid forum. I know he doesn't like me either ,cause he repeatedly kept following me around trying to get me to fix my grammar ? I told him off and he never bothered me since ..that was like 5 years ago 

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You took a great thread and fucked it up again. You can’t control yourself as you feel the childish need to insult a poster that said nothing about you. Go back to HCS and be a kindergarten cop where you feel important. This thread is not about you.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Oh yeah.. remember you and him going at it in the mid forum. I know he doesn't like me either ,cause he repeatedly kept following me around trying to get me to fix my grammar ? I told him off and he never bothered me since ..that was like 5 years ago 

Well, you guys know what he thinks about me :whistle:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Yeah.  That was epic.  We were going at it pretty good and you just got promoted.  I remember you chiming in and he basically told you to STFU NEWBIE.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You took a great thread and fucked it up again. You can’t control yourself as you feel the childish need to insult a poster that said nothing about you. Go back to HCS and be a kindergarten cop where you feel important. This thread is not about you.

More whining.  I didn’t throw the first stone you fucking putz.  Now go give yourself a sponge bath, put on fresh pampers and go to bed.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  That was epic.  We were going at it pretty good and you just got promoted.  I remember you chiming in and he basically told you to STFU NEWBIE.  :lol:

More whining.  I didn’t throw the first stone you fucking putz.  Now go give yourself a sponge bath, put on fresh pampers and go to bed.

Yeah...apparently I was making it " all aboot me" :lol: