Check your account email address ×

Going throug old PM's on HCS

ckf

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You took a great thread and fucked it up again. You can’t control yourself as you feel the childish need to insult a poster that said nothing about you. Go back to HCS and be a kindergarten cop where you feel important. This thread is not about you.

I get what you are saying MC, but that's the way things go around here. Most threads here take a turn at some point and go off topic. That's just part of having an un-modereted forum.  It makes this place unique :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I may go back tomorrow and re-read some of those backroom shit shows.  Fucking funny as shit.

I was shocked when I read some of that stuff. I even read the thread where @NaturallyAspirated & @The Rocket were going back and forth with Dan's admin Nick. Nick had it in for rob for some reason. Rob told me once but I can't remember the back story. He told me lots of stuff over the years.

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You took a great thread and fucked it up again. You can’t control yourself as you feel the childish need to insult a poster that said nothing about you. Go back to HCS and be a kindergarten cop where you feel important. This thread is not about you.

Ahhh , these punk kids nowaday's , MC !!!  :bc:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was shocked when I read some of that stuff. I even read the thread where @NaturallyAspirated & @The Rocket were going back and forth with Dan's admin Nick. Nick had it in for rob for some reason. Rob told me once but I can't remember the back story. He told me lots of stuff over the years.

Some pretty shady shit went on over there right about the time that Dan sold it .  :bc:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I get what you are saying MC, but that's the way things go around here. Most threads here take a turn at some point and go off topic. That's just part of having an un-modereted forum.  It makes this place unique :lol:

Oh, he’ll be ok.  He turns every thread into a political Trump hating thread but doesn’t see it.  It’s part of being one of “those”.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, the mod back panels are pretty funny sometimes.  I was a mod on  a Vette forum years ago and I kid you not, I thought some of those mods were gonna kill each other.  I mean HATED each other.  :Course...I really didn’t help any of that at all.

No....really.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

That guy was a douchebag extraordinaire.

I tried to be fair and just.  I never banned anyone, and I don't remember even giving out any vacations.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That guy was a douchebag extraordinaire.

I tried to be fair and just.  I never banned anyone, and I don't remember even giving out any vacations.

Neal

Agreed on both :bc:

Another tidbit that I don't think I have shared with you guys. At one point rob was thinking about having some rules on FS. If he went that route he was going to ask you and Chris to help out :bc:

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

No one wants to ban the little dog who yaps and nips at heels.  :bc:

@SSFB has @Momorider, and I have you!  :lol:

Neal

Ima big dog tho!

Actually, I think I’m pretty neutral with you.  I like most of your posts and you aren’t totally retarded all the time.  But those times you are.....ughhhh.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ima big dog tho!

Actually, I think I’m pretty neutral with you.  I like most of your posts and you aren’t totally retarded all the time.  But those times you are.....ughhhh.

So you are a stubborn old hooch who deposits big ol logs on the lawn eh?  :bc::lol:

Neal