Check your account email address ×

CNN

Snake

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Well that’s great, but the extent of your stupidity doesn’t change. The chances of that area being dry, or a lot less shallow, prior to that hurricane, are high. But if you want to think Anderson jumped in a local creek, stream, pond, or ditch to fool people and form a narrative, by all means, carry on :lol:

Its a fucking ditch you moron.

:lol:

Nice backpedal like usual.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you two dip shits have never ridden a power line that went through a swamp? are you two really attempting to defend Anderson and his week attempts at drama? 2 little cunts in a pod 

Drama....you are the fucktards making a big  deal about a 10 year old picture and blowing it up into some big deal.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yup slinger was wrong...it was a ditch. End of story.

You’re so dumb it’s painful......and you try too hard when you’re trolling. STFU for a change 👍

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drama....you are the fucktards making a big  deal about a 10 year old picture and blowing it up into some big deal.

and you are the one defending it as legit . just 1 of many many examples off cnn over dramatising it pretend covrage . 

do we need to bother looking up the staged protest that was a classic 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so dumb it’s painful......and you try too hard when you’re trolling. STFU for a change 👍

and here is the afternoon completely un self aware post 

got to give it to you slope you are consistent with your oblivious posts . 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and you are the one defending it as legit . just 1 of many many examples off cnn over dramatising it pretend covrage . 

do we need to bother looking up the staged protest that was a classic 

I don't really care....TWC Reporter faking how hard the wind was blowing was ridiculous and current. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't really care....TWC Reporter faking how hard the wind was blowing was ridiculous and current. 

but standing in a ditch to show how bad the flooding is as your camera crew is getting a foot bath .that is not ridicouls . ok got it .WTF is wrong with you people 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but standing in a ditch to show how bad the flooding is as your camera crew is getting a foot bath .that is not ridicouls . ok got it .WTF is wrong with you people 

Replace Anderson Cooper with a Fox News Reporter and you faggots wouldn't say a damn thing....fucking hacks.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Replace Anderson Cooper with a Fox News Reporter and you faggots wouldn't say a damn thing....fucking hacks.

Bill shit a hack staged  in a swamp or a hack staging a protest or a hack filling in empty spaces with photo shop of the exact same people is a,hack only prob is those 3 are all CNN. odd indeed .

there is a reason they became the lowest rated cable news network.  pretty sad really from scud studs to jimmy and slope having to try to defend them .

no pathetic is more fitting 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Bill shit a hack sta do g in a swamp or a hack staging a protest or a hack filling in empty spaces with photo shop of the exact same people is a,hack only prob is those 3 are all CNN. odd indeed .

there is a reason they became the lowest rated cable news network.  pretty sad really from scud studs to jimmy and slope having to try to defend them .

no pathetic is more fitting 

What’s your native language? 

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

or ditch

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Its a fucking ditch you moron.

Nice backpedal like usual.

Duh

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup slinger was wrong...it was a ditch. End of story.

I never said what I thought it was. I said “what if it was a parking lot” to try and provide an example of what it could be, to point out your stupidity and lack of any common sense. 

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Youre easy to ignore.

Do you think responding to him proves that? :lol:

such a dope

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Duh

I never said what I thought it was. I said “what if it was a parking lot” to try and provide an example of what it could be, to point out your stupidity and lack of any common sense. 

such a dope

Defending CNN has become a pastime for you. Hahaha

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Duh

such a dope

He says it to a few others all the time you idiot.

Smh.

Anyway i see you are continuing your backpedaling as per usual.

Watching Weather Channel right now and the flooding in North and South Carolina is only going to get worse over the next week and it's bad now....epic shit but you feebs keep crying about CNN and Anderson Cooper...SMH.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Watching Weather Channel right now and the flooding in North and South Carolina is only going to get worse over the next week and it's bad now....epic shit but you feebs keep crying about CNN and Anderson Cooper...SMH.

Oh shut the fuck up you little fucking wet. In case you haven't noticed, this is what we do here.

Shove your sanctimony up your ass, maby it will put you in a better mood for once in your miserable existance.

Since when does anyone here hold back due to..... what.... CLASS? It's not classy? It's immature? It's what we do... :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh shut the fuck up you little fucking wet. In case you haven't noticed, this is what we do here.

Shove your sanctimony up your ass, maby it will put you in a better mood for once in your miserable existance.

Since when does anyone here hold back due to..... what.... CLASS? It's not classy? It's immature? It's what we do... :lol:

:true: