Check your account email address ×

CNN

Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and :bullshit:from the most gullible fucking ignoramus on the Internet 

For most ‘Eat shit’ is an insult.  For you it’s a compliment and nourishment :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

For most ‘Eat shit’ is an insult.  For you it’s a compliment and nourishment :lmao: 

What are you drooling on yourself about now you dumb ignorant gullible brain dead fucking no mind shitforbrains  :guzzle: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey investigator Dave, what do you make of that power, or light pole, beside those plants?

:lol:

Hang on a minute...he needs to bring his investigative partner EzGlider in for a consult! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Snot and Cravesdick fighting for the chance to deep throat cooper :lol:  how Gay of you sodomites  :gfight:

Weird but you are the only that keeps saying it....hmmmmm.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Must have been a hurricane!!!!

277783_innovatematerials1512105361.jpeg

I think that pic has been photoshopped? It doesn't look real to me? (Right click on pic then "Search Google for this image") I can't post pics any longer but I found an identical one that hasn't been photoshopped. Your pic is real, it has just been touched up some for some reason?

That aside, I have noticed, on our way to our trailer in eastern Ontario near Havelock/Marmora, some poles alongside one particular road are wrapped with some type of greyish/blue/teal looking material.

My guess is, as some do go through a low lying area, that this to protect them from the water/moisture but maybe also some type of wrap to protect them from forest fires?

Edited by irv

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I think that pic has been photoshopped? It doesn't look real to me? (Right click on pic then "Search Google for this image") I can't post pics any longer but I found an identical one that hasn't been photoshopped. Your pic is real, it has just been touched up some for some reason?

That aside, I have noticed, on our way to our trailer in eastern Ontario near Havelock/Marmora, some poles alongside one particular road are wrapped with some type of greyish/blue/teal looking material.

My guess is, as some do go through a low lying area, that this to protect them from the water/moisture but maybe also some type of wrap to protect them from forest fires?

I see what you mean.

utility-pole-10155400.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hang on a minute...he needs to bring his investigative partner EzGlider in for a consult! :lol:

so you two dip shits have never ridden a power line that went through a swamp? are you two really attempting to defend Anderson and his week attempts at drama? 2 little cunts in a pod 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i fucking knew investigator Dave would find some poles in water pics 

who brought it up like it was some story in ripplys beleve it or not to find a power poll in a swamp .

think hard you can remember 

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

I can go a couple miles from my house and find a bunch too.

Poor slinger.

Well that’s great, but the extent of your stupidity doesn’t change. The chances of that area being dry, or a lot less shallow, prior to that hurricane, are high. But if you want to think Anderson jumped in a local creek, stream, pond, or ditch to fool people and form a narrative, by all means, carry on :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Well that’s great, but the extent of your stupidity doesn’t change. The chances of that area being dry, or a lot less shallow, prior to that hurricane, are high. But if you want to think Anderson jumped in a local creek, stream, pond, or ditch to fool people and form a narrative, by all means, carry on :lol:

@DAVE :owned: 

Your stupid knows no bounds :lol: 

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

WHAT you really think he just stumbled in that spot and did not walk around for 20 min looking for the deepest spot to stand in for some pointless false  dramatic effect for fun guzzlers like you to lap up? 

Really you don't see it ? and the weather channel footage I suppose you believe it was the wet grass. 

fuck you and slope really do deserve each other.  

• Thanks 1