Check your account email address ×

Trump declared "complicit"!!

Zambroski

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obama was the worst president in United States history and it's not even close. He's still running his little bitch mouth!!

Clockwork :lmao: JT represents life on a saucer :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's almost as if you Obama-ites don't think anyone else was around during his term.  Yes, there was some over the top shit...but to compare that in anyway to what is going on now is a clear case of "head in the sand...SAME" argument.

It's just stupid.  And this shouldn't be ignored.  This is a complete abortion of our information by a crooked news media.  But, look at the fools lapping it up!!!  Yuh...I suppose those numbers are the same compared with the Crazy R's during Obama's reign too, right?

Laugh.

Its almost as if you snowflakes can dish it out but cant take it. Actually thats exactly what its like! :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Indeed it does.  But, I've never seen this level of stupidity in these quantities of complete fabrications and/or speculations being conveyed in any way as 'factual".

But, fascist movements have never gone out in a silent whimper.

Related image

yes it has, you just agreed with it last time so it didnt bother you. Now they are making fun of your man friend and its hurting your butt. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

"In a recent survey, nearly 200 political science scholars....."

Polling academia on their choice of the best President. Just like the Holder's Justice Dept investigating themselves... :lol:

We dont like your survey so we will do our own! One that says "I'm right!"  :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its almost as if you snowflakes can dish it out but cant take it. Actually thats exactly what its like! :lol: 

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

yes it has, you just agreed with it last time so it didnt bother you. Now they are making fun of your man friend and its hurting your butt. 

What the fuck are you talking about?  Moron.  :lmao:

Another Obama dick sucker.  It's what I've always found funny about you boys in your little "Contrarian party'.  Or do you prefer being called "Liberaltarians".  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck are you talking about?  Moron.  :lmao:

Another Obama dick sucker.  It's what I've always found funny about you boys in your little "Contrarian party'.  Or do you prefer being called "Liberaltarians".  :lol: 

yep

Just now, oleroule said:

you would think they would rename the hurricane from florence to donald.

I think "Donald 2"  pretty sure they are blaming the last one on him too.  The name change is in legislation....on the Dem side.  As soon as they get impeachment done...HURRICANE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, oleroule said:

you would think they would rename the hurricane from florence to donald.

Too late. Tropical depressions are named in alphabetical order. Have to wait till they get to T now then they can name it Trump. And it's non gender specific so it's works either way. 

"Hurricane Trump is bearing down on the liberal east coast and gaining strength!"