Check your account email address ×

The first 9/11

15 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Me too. "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty". Someone has to keep the record straight.

@Highmark :saluting:

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Facts aren't worth being told correctly now? 

No, if that ends the conversation.

Do you sit and debate what that lump is in the dog shit on your carpet? Does that solve the fact that there is dog shit on your carpet?

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you sit and debate what that lump is in the dog shit on your carpet? Does that solve the fact that there is dog shit on your carpet?

That's an odd analogy.

The fact that dog shit on my floor remains the same, but how many piles are there? If there's 5 piles on dog shit on my floor, I'm going to me more pissed off than if there is only 1.

"Facts" trying to spread misinformation to "trigger" a certain demographic is the problem. That was my point.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's an odd analogy.

The fact that dog shit on my floor remains the same, but how many piles are there? If there's 5 piles on dog shit on my floor, I'm going to me more pissed off than if there is only 1.

"Facts" trying to spread misinformation to "trigger" a certain demographic is the problem. That was my point.

Your point is irrelevant. Sorry if you don’t or can’t see it. 

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's an odd analogy.

You go ahead and believe the US and their sycophant "allies" when it comes to how many people their illegal wars butcher. It shows your intellect and you're the type of faggot ass pawn that enables these wars with your quiet consent

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck....its like catching someone robbing a liquor store and then believing them when they claim they only took a 6 pack

Fucking brain dead faggot ass retards make me sick 

I mean I like my dog poop analogy better, but that works too. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I mean I like my dog poop analogy better, but that works too. 

Dog poop was spot on also.....a little complex for the present audience though so I dumped it down to beer

35 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's an odd analogy.

Facts are we spent almost $6 trillion fighting in countries over lies and innocent people and American soldiers and contractors have died because if it. You wanna rub some sugar on that?

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Facts are we spent almost $6 trillion fighting in countries over lies and innocent people and American soldiers and contractors have died because if it. You wanna rub some sugar on that?

And your boy Dump and the Repugs are siphoning more money and resources into the MIC because we need to feed some egos and keep the sheep scared.  

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And your boy Dump and the Repugs are siphoning more money and resources into the MIC because we need to feed some egos and keep the sheep scared.  

I know. Do you think Hillary wouldn't have? That's why I don't vote for your faggot candidates. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know. Do you think Hillary wouldn't have? That's why I don't vote for your faggot candidates. 

She wouldn’t have increased the budget and drooled over those fuckers like your boy Dump and the Repugs.  :lmao: You stand on the sidelines and now you bitch and suddenly care :lol: Pathetic.