Check your account email address ×

Poland gets it

XCR1250

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Somebody should do some drone strikes on Minnesota and Pennsylvania...get some of the stupidity out of this country.

It's always interesting to see just which team of jackasses you hitch your wagon to on a daily basis around here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

It's always interesting to see just which team of jackasses you hitch your wagon to on a daily basis around here.

It's fun to watch them switch up on teams from week to week.  Or, I mean... weak to weak.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

I don't hitch my team to anything....it's my opinion that others share just like you and Ztard.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I care more about the money but putting the blame all on us is stupidity beyond my levels of comprehension.    

I put blame on England and Israel too. Better?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't hitch my team to anything....it's my opinion that others share just like you and Ztard.

Ohhh...you be a hitchin'.

Kapernickel has your whities all bunched up hammock style.  :lol:

Neeling Football League....soon to be Soccor!  :lmao:

We start a civil war and ensure the country get blown to bits.....then when a million starving people flee the violence we created we call them dirty fucking criminals and demonize them with the full might of our global propaganda

I wish there was an eternity lake of fire for those that pull these strings to burn in. Their complicit sheep supporters could use a dip as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I put blame on England and Israel too. Better?

Better?  iDK..don't care.  I always look at the back yard to see where to adjust blame first.  But..meh...whatever.  Bleeding hearts would be all bent outa shape even more if we all just walked away from these shitholes.  Then we'd hear, "WE MADE THEM SHITHOLES....WE SHOULD CLEAN THEM UP!!!"

I just put on my freedom pants and matching cap and laugh and laugh and laugh.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Better?  iDK..don't care.  I always look at the back yard to see where to adjust blame first.  But..meh...whatever.  Bleeding hearts would be all bent outa shape even more if we all just walked away from these shitholes.  Then we'd hear, "WE MADE THEM SHITHOLES....WE SHOULD CLEAN THEM UP!!!"

I just put on my freedom pants and matching cap and laugh and laugh and laugh.  :lol:

Yah.....we can't not drop 30k bombs per year or people will say we aren't helping111!!!

No fucking way you're this dumb...its an act 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....we can't not drop 30k bombs per year or people will say we aren't helping111!!!

It has to be....right? 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude...we're a nation of idiots.  If we stopped "helping", you and retards like you would complain that we stopped helping.

iDGAF about any of these shitty little tribal, backwards, boyfucking countries.  Let Israel handle them.

Oh I know.  Boo hoo.  

Doesn't look to me like we started it.  Civil unrest within before we got involved.  Place was bound for becoming a shithole without our doing.  That Putin is one sly sonofabitch I must say.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2018/04/14/the-war-in-syria-how-it-started-and-what-might-happen-next/

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Doesn't look to me like we started it.  Civil unrest within before we got involved.  Place was bound for becoming a shithole without our doing.  That Putin is one sly sonofabitch I must say.

https://www.sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2018/04/14/the-war-in-syria-how-it-started-and-what-might-happen-next/

We supported and emboldened the rebel groups. Are you going to say our hands are clean? 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You heard him, he doesn't care. :lol:

This Murcia crowd is completely bizarre. Zero logic there. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We supported and emboldened the rebel groups. Are you going to say our hands are clean? 

We have launched attacks there too. We have troops and hardware in Syria. 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Of course not. If it wasn't for our interference that war would be over by now. WE would be talking about a new war.

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

You heard him, he doesn't care. :lol:

This Murcia crowd is completely bizarre. Zero logic there. 

And then to justify his completely retarded position he has to project a counter point on to those calling him out

It's the stuff 73s are made of

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

And how ironic, they are a strategic resource hub too... where else in the world is there political unrest like This? Hmmm...

Funny how I post information about US fucker on at least a weekly basis and you and zamderpski respond with nope, who, don't care, wbxisndhdjsj!@÷#*([[<!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And then to justify his completely retarded position he has to project a counter point on to those calling him out

It's the stuff 73s are made of

Too dumb to care...