Check your account email address ×

Crazy Minnesotans

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thanks shit brick! It's not every day you see a politician use the word "Nigger" in their campaign ad. Had he been a Republican you would have been all over this amirite? Posts laced with numerous emojis  

Just now, Skidooski said:

Thanks shit brick! It's not every day you see a politician use the word "Nigger" in their campaign ad. Had he been a Republican you would have been all over this amirite? Posts laced with numerous emojis  

Never watched your drivel 👍. Noticed nobody else did either :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

Dude - you could go fishing in a barrel and get skunked :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

That can't be real.  

"I want to be your state representative, I want to be your public servant and I want to be your n----," Green, of Grove City, says in the ad. Greene identifies as African American, white, and Cherokee Indian, according to the Minnesota Star Tribune.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kyle-greene-minnesota-state-representative-candidate-n-word-in-campaign-ad-2018-8

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

"I want to be your state representative, I want to be your public servant and I want to be your n----," Green, of Grove City, says in the ad. Greene identifies as African American, white, and Cherokee Indian, according to the Minnesota Star Tribune.

https://www.businessinsider.com/kyle-greene-minnesota-state-representative-candidate-n-word-in-campaign-ad-2018-8

Triple threat.  :lol:  

Oh, it’s real.  It happened.  It was a classic.  Our state is fun!!!

An imbecilic, liberal out of state mumbler is Gov.  A wife abusing, lying Muslim running for AG.  Idiotic Dems still trying to run rough shod lies over unions....and failing.  Librulz up in arms everywhere in the state...but make for great punchlines.

All the while, the R’s quietly taking care of real business in the capital.     Winning!

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Independents can be such a weird bunch sometimes  :news: 

The lefty’s were trying to shut this down quick here.  Independents like this squash their chances.  They need all the help they can get.  Indicators say we are going to follow MI and WI.  Red looks good on you all!!!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahaha no way... This country is a trip. 

You should have heard the Dem spin on this once it aired.  It was hilarious.  Ostracizing one day, commending the next, back to ostracizing.....then denouncing, and then admiration....then hate.

Full on funny fucking shit show.  Why did they need to even say anything?  They don’t know what the fuck they are doing as a team anymore.  No leadership.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Never watched your drivel 👍. Noticed nobody else did either :lmao: :lol: :lmao: 

Dude - you could go fishing in a barrel and get skunked :lmao: 

I really really really hope to see you out with your boyfriend some day soon 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I really really really hope to see you out with your boyfriend some day soon 

:lmao: Are you a badass or something.....:dunno:  Or do you want to belly up for a beer.....:dunno:

:lmao:

You’re a girly man and it pisses you off :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You must have had some Obama stuck in your ears.  Do your Q-tips smell like rotten ass after a good swab?

No, I just didn't realize he was going to identify as African-American, white and Cherokee Indian, which makes using that word ok.