Check your account email address ×

The left now loves Jeff Sessions!

So, decided to toggle between CNN and MSNBC for a bit to get caught up on all the laughable talking points from the "impeach Trump" party.  AND WTF?  They are now praising and fawning over Jeff Sessions because he is defending the Justice Department (in some way).

What the hell?

Sessions is a fucking worthless peice of shit and needs to go!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So, decided to toggle between CNN and MSNBC for a bit to get caught up on all the laughable talking points from the "impeach Trump" party.  AND WTF?  They are now praising and fawning over Jeff Sessions because he is defending the Justice Department (in some way).

What the hell?

Sessions is a fucking worthless peice of shit and needs to go!  

Of course you’d love Jeff sessions if he’d just do trump’s dirty work. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Of course you’d love Jeff sessions if he’d just do trump’s dirty work. 

See...this is why CNN and MSNBC are now issuing your orders to love Sessions.  Good job BOY!

Session is a swamp creature...and slithered right in like an old man sliding into a warm tub.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

can't be true i heard from his supporters that Trumps draining the swamp

A president is pretty powerless without congress. Trump had to suck that dick when he signed on to the republican ticket. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

See...this is why CNN and MSNBC are now issuing your orders to love Sessions.  Good job BOY!

Session is a swamp creature...and slithered right in like an old man sliding into a warm tub.

I get a strong bdsm theme coming from sessions. Baby pacifiers, cribs, and diapers. But I get that from a few of the perfect types here on this site. :lol: 

Sessions is a timid and not so bright man that’s gotten to where he is by avoiding risk and playing it safe. That last thing he’s going to do, especially at this point in his life, is to take a bullet or throw himself under the bus for trump. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I get a strong bdsm theme coming from sessions. Baby pacifiers, cribs, and diapers. But I get that from a few of the perfect types here on this site. :lol: 

Sessions is a timid and not so bright man that’s gotten to where he is by avoiding risk and playing it safe. That last thing he’s going to do, especially at this point in his life, is to take a bullet or throw himself under the bus for trump. 

"Taking a bullet"?  "Throw himself under the bus"?  Is that what Dems now call doing their job?  

Take Obama's strap on out of your mouth and put it where it belongs.

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Taking a bullet"?  "Throw himself under the bus"?  Is that what Dems now call doing their job?  

Take Obama's strap on out of your mouth and put it where it belongs.

No, I’m simply pointing out the obvious. He recused himself from a mess. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

No surprise here. Jeff is a swamp creature and when it all comes down he is gonna do what the swamp tells him. 

13 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

A president is pretty powerless without congress. Trump had to suck that dick when he signed on to the republican ticket. 

Poor Anar.....is officially balls deep in Dumps rump.....say hi to Woolie, Momo, MN Momo, Union Boy, Jt....etc..... :lmao: :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No, I’m simply pointing out the obvious. He recused himself from a mess. 

No, he excused himself from his job.  I guess he just wants to go after those nasty pot smokers!! 

Hey, remember when youb all hated him?  Is there like a celebratory dinner in his name now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, he excused himself from his job.  I guess he just wants to go after those nasty pot smokers!! 

Hey, remember when youb all hated him?  Is there like a celebratory dinner in his name now?

He’s still a tool.  Dump is simply a bigger tool. Now STFU 👍

30 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

but he has a choice on his cabinet and thats where he started to lose me after i voted for him.  Was holding my nose when i voted for him but his inability to surround himself with quality people is maddening

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but he has a choice on his cabinet and thats where he started to lose me after i voted for him.  Was holding my nose when i voted for him but his inability to surround himself with quality people is maddening

Oh I agree. I have been very outspoken about what I think about Session, Bolton and others. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He chose sessions because he knows he has a hard on for illegal aliens . Oops , I apologize, undocumented workers Probably feels the same way about unlicensed pharmacists.