Check your account email address ×

Silent Sam goes down

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Cool story bro

Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

• "Apostle of Birth Control Sees Cause Gaining Here", The New York Times, 1923-04-08, p. XII.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Birth control is not contraception indiscriminately and thoughtlessly practiced. It means the release and cultivation of the better racial elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extirpation of defective stocks— those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

• "Apostle of Birth Control Sees Cause Gaining Here", The New York Times, 1923-04-08, p. XII.

Neat

37 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought all arguments were now to be biased on when I was born . so remember 69 is,as far back as the butt hurt is alowed 

You are not ALOUD to talk to me!!!!111

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cool story bro

He does come up with some rather obscure tidbits to prove ridiculous points. The confederate statues and monuments were constructed during two distinct time periods. Both were during times of civil rights adjustments. The first wave of monuments came during the early 1900’s when Jim Crow laws were a hot topic, the second wave came during the 1950’s. We all know what happened during that time period. So do these monuments have racists origins? Uh huh. Only a fucking idiot or trump follower would believe otherwise. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It appears that it made a small group of people feel good for a little while. 

In the end,  that is all that matters.  I say they make it an annual thing.  Put him back up and next year we do it again! 

Blacks will NEVER be satisfied with what America does for them. No amount of welfare, special treatment, affirmative action, REPARATIONS,  or anything else will ever appease the black community.  No matter how many historical monuments are knocked-down, it will not heal the racial wound.

White Americans just don't know  how deeply they are hated. This is a festering nightmare. 

In 1913, Julian Carr, a prominent industrialist and supporter of the Ku Klux Klan, was invited to speak at the unveiling of a statue of a Confederate soldier on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It had been placed there by the Daughters of the Confederacy.

Carr’s lengthy address made clear the symbolism of the statue. First, he credited Confederate soldiers with saving “the very life of the Anglo Saxon race in the South,” adding, “to-day, as a consequence the purest strain of the Anglo Saxon is to be found in the 13 Southern States — Praise God.”

Then, he went on to tell a personal story.

“I trust I may be pardoned for one allusion, howbeit it is rather personal,” Carr said. “One hundred yards from where we stand, less than ninety days perhaps after my return from Appomattox, I horse-whipped a negro wench until her skirts hung in shreds, because upon the streets of this quiet village she had publicly insulted and maligned a Southern lady, and then rushed for protection to these University buildings where was stationed a garrison of 100 Federal soldiers. I performed the pleasing duty in the immediate presence of the entire garrison, and for thirty nights afterwards slept with a double-barrel shot gun under my head.”

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Who’s Triggered. ?   :lol:

These guys :lol: 

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

They are putting the boots to a statue!  :lol:

comfederate statue enthusiasts ( Nazis). Mourn the 105 yr old celebration of racism monument. 

3E52903F-E074-44D6-93E5-31C07389261D.png

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Who’s Triggered. ?   :lol:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

These guys :lol: 

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

God help us. 

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

The Egyptian pyramids and Sphinx is like the ultimate monument to the leaders of oppressors.  Wonder when they are coming down.

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No matter how you slice these events...it just comes up as just plain dumb as fuck.  Unless of course, it eases the butt-hurt of the losing liberal movement...but we all know it won't.

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

What about all the literature & art by anyone from the south.  Let’s burn it all!!!

:news:

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Still licking your wounds eh Smart Dan? 

Tomorrow's A new day! 

I have no wounds but I see you're still bleeding about the Somalia incident from yesterday.

Lol, remember when you were telling me getting a protection dog was dangerous to my kids? I was just thinking about that...

Just now, motonoggin said:

I have no wounds but I see you're still bleeding about the Somalia incident from yesterday.

Lol, remember when you were telling me getting a protection dog was dangerous to my kids? I was just thinking about that...

You’re still butthurt from me pulling lies out of one of your gay memes? OMG even better. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You’re still butthurt from me pulling lies out of one of your gay memes? OMG even better. :lol: 

Not at all, but you're definitely still upset over getting your tit in a wringer thinking that you're arguing with dripper. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Not at all, but you're definitely still upset over getting your tit in a wringer thinking that you're arguing with dripper. 

It’s ok Smart Dan. I get that it bothers you when people expose your limited knowledge. No biggie. 

Just now, frenchy said:

It’s ok Smart Dan. I get that it bothers you when people expose your limited knowledge. No biggie. 

We used to have a bantam rooster that you remind me of. 

Dude used to perch on the gate and wait for the cat to come close, then he'd swoop down and try to peck the cat. Cat never once got pecked, but every time that tiny little cock went after the cat, he'd fly back in the pen and strut and crow for the next few hours. It was pretty fuckin funny. :lol: