Check your account email address ×

$92,000,000 So....

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

Mattis on the "$92M:  "The person who said that most certainly wanted to stay anonymous....no kidding, because they'd look like an idiot."

".....The official spoke on the condition of anonymity."

"Who ever told you that is probably smoking something that's legal in my state but not in yours." -Madog Mattis

Edited by Snake

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Who ever told you that is probably smoking something that's legal in my state but not in yours." -Madog Mattis

Oh boy...to this point General Mattis has escaped criticism from the loony left....now he gone and done it!!!!! :lol:

BTW pretty sure he doesn’t give a fuck what they think.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can the blowjob with legs OP look any more stupid?

Wait for it........

Look at the retards gut-hooked on shit they are told to bite on. 

............Hold on, Neal is lecturing me on my lack of intellect and objectivity while spinning himself up tightly in his own vortex.......  :lol: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope, just remembering your step daddy issues.

no issues just pointing out I know more about Muslims than you ever will . did we get along yes untill he started knocking around my mom then we had real issues when I beat the fuck out of him with a closet  rod you would hold a,sliding glass,door closed with . no issues just retribution.  they are not use to that from kids or women in the homeland 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can honestly give him credit for being able to do so...over and over again.  A medal or ribbon should be awarded.

He has done some pretty dumb shit since he has been on here. I think his best and dumbest days are still ahead of him But I'm an optimist. :dunno: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

He has done some pretty dumb shit since he has been on here. I think his best and dumbest days are still ahead of him But I'm an optimist. :dunno: 

Optomism is guuud!  I just wonder how can it be topped?  But again, he's been astonishingly good at topping himself.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Optomism is guuud!  I just wonder how can it be topped?  But again, he's been astonishingly good at topping himself.

He's a topper!

Lol apparently DC locals gouged the prices on everything in a way to stop this parade hence the $92M. Which they should have, but the media is too fucking stupid to look past the price tag and ask the question why. Typical collusion based group reporting without any sense of honesty or lack of bias. As much as Trump speaks in half truths and our right lies, the media is just as complicit. Fuck them. Anyone who thinks they aren’t is brain dead. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol apparently DC locals gouged the prices on everything in a way to stop this parade hence the $92M. Which they should have, but the media is too fucking stupid to look past the price tag and ask the question why. Typical collusion based group reporting without any sense of honesty or lack of bias. As much as Trump speaks in half truths and our right lies, the media is just as complicit. Fuck them. Anyone who thinks they aren’t is brain dead. 

NO.....Trump is Truth and CNN is The DEBIL!!!!!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s their job to report the cost.  If Dump and his ilk disagree with the price tag......his admin can provide an itemized list.  Did they?  Does Dump have a clue about any of it? 

You’re getting swallowed up by Dump’s rhetoric and are fully complicit in regards to his lies, delusion, lack of institutional knowledge, and narcissistic behavior.  Passing blame on the media for reporting the information provided to them his typical of Dumper 👍.  But I understand you have to justify your vote :lmao:   

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s their job to report the cost.  If Dump and his ilk disagree with the price tag......his admin can provide an itemized list.  Did they?  Does Dump have a clue about any of it? 

You’re getting swallowed up by Dump’s rhetoric and are fully complicit in regards to his lies, delusion, lack of institutional knowledge, and narcissistic behavior.  Passing blame on the media for reporting the information provided to them his typical of Dumper 👍.  But I understand you have to justify your vote :lmao:   

"It's their job to report costs."  :lol: 

It's their job to report facts.  These numbers are unfucking believably stupid...like you!  That's why you bought into it without any thought at all.

BTW...still waiting for that Foxconn answer.....

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Obviously it is their job to say the cost, but it is inherently evident they had no intention why there was that cost. It’s called shoddy journalism. You can pass the buck wherever you’d like, but at the end of the day you know there was more of a story here. They stopped the story at a negative shot at Trump. Does he deserve it for this stupid fucking parade? Yeah, but there is more here than just Trump. 

Those involved said $92,000,000......the given facts......Dump doesn’t like it.....provide their own numbers....instead he quit and now is for f to watch a parade in France :lol:   He’s dumb.  Hi sorry followers/worshippers are dumber :lmao: 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Obviously it is their job to say the cost, but it is inherently evident they had no intention why there was that cost. It’s called shoddy journalism. You can pass the buck wherever you’d like, but at the end of the day you know there was more of a story here. They stopped the story at a negative shot at Trump. Does he deserve it for this stupid fucking parade? Yeah, but there is more here than just Trump. 

$92 million doesn’t seem out of line when all factors are considered.  And it’s definately closer than the $12 million your boy reported earlier....which the media reported.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Those involved said $92,000,000......the given facts......Dump doesn’t like it.....provide their own numbers....instead he quit and now is for f to watch a parade in France :lol:   He’s dumb.  Hi sorry followers/worshippers are dumber :lmao: 

Way to try and save your chinless face and thread.  It's a fail.  Like your life.  Normal though.

Just now, SnowRider said:

$92 million doesn’t seem out of line when all factors are considered.  And it’s definately closer than the $12 million your boy reported earlier....which the media reported.  

Please tell Mattis that...or anybody with a fucking brain.  They all need a laugh.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

And how would you know?

Sources are all saying costs were skewed to make it a bloated pig. Don’t get me wrong, fuck that parade, but try for a second to have some reasoning ability.