Check your account email address ×

Branding Trump a racist

Lib media is doing its best to brand trump as a racist.

This is a good thing!!! Yes, it is good because now people will have a candidate that is going to fight the black plague in America.

We can now draw our sides. 

24/7  media attack against Trump. 

Wow, this is unreal. This is happening before our eyes.............a soft race war, FOR NOW. 

So Trump said the N word. So, who gives a shit!!

They've proven they are niggers.

They have raped thousands of white women.

They have assaulted millions of white people.

They have murdered thousands of whites. 

They have drained the resources of America.

They cost the city of Chicago BILLIONS of dollars for treating their gun-shot wounds in the Emergency Rooms. 

Yeah, they are called niggers, they earned the name. They want that name. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I want to know why he thinks Trump is not a racist

Of course TRUMP is a racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm surprised he hangs with Jews.  Blacks probably make him sick. 

Why would a white, blonde Germanic BILLIONAIRE with a beautiful European wife, want to hang with blacks? 

I mean REALLY? Why????  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA! Suck a nigga dick, faggot.  

Don’t make me post the PMs of you being so stupid you thought I was black and then instantly backed down and cowered like a bitch when you were talking to what you thought was a black person... You are such a beta... 

• Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t make me post the PMs of you being so stupid you thought I was black and then instantly backed down and cowered like a bitch when you were talking to what you thought was a black person... You are such a beta... 

Post it, go ahead. I don't know who ANYBODY is on this site. You could be anybody. I didn't back down from anything. I simply asked if you were black, as best I can recall. 

I am afraid of blacks, and I state that openly. The reason I am afraid of them is that they have high-testosterone, which causes a violent temper. Combine that with their cultural propensity to violence, and their 200 year hatred of whites, and having in most cases NOTHING TO LOSE...............yeah I'm afraid of blacks. 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Come to Manchester and kick my ass, faggot. Come on. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Post it, go ahead. I don't know who ANYBODY is on this site. You could be anybody. I didn't back down from anything. I simply asked if you were black, as best I can recall. 

I am afraid of blacks, and I state that openly. The reason I am afraid of them is that they have high-testosterone, which causes a violent temper. Combine that with their cultural propensity to violence, and their 200 year hatred of whites, and having in most cases NOTHING TO LOSE...............yeah I'm afraid of blacks. 

You’re such a beta half man. 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s funny

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Super beta Snotty afraid of black people. What a pussy. 

STFU you government leech. Are you up for that shoot-out, Tranny? 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. Poor Znotty. Owned like the little bitch that he/she is. 

Next time you're out this way faggot, we'll see who ends up with a Maglite stuck in his ass. 

Guess what gobbler, it won't be me. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Omarosa  is lying about having a tape where Trump says nigger...she is an opportunist attention whore.

yep, and if he had such a history of racial slurs why did she stick around for so long?