Check your account email address ×

A totally fucked up administration

• Platinum Contributing Member

What's sad and pathetic is that Trump hired her and let her hang around for a year...I saw an interview with her earlier and she claims she made the recordings to protect herself. At this point it's pretty clear she is looking for payback after getting fired.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's sad and pathetic is that Trump hired her and let her hang around for a year...I saw an interview with her earlier and she claims she made the recordings to protect herself. At this point it's pretty clear she is looking for payback after getting fired.

Agreed. Total mistake.  She sure conned her way into that position.  I’d like to know the how’s and what’s behind the scenes.   Ow she’s being coddled by the MSMs for “dirt” is apparently looks like she is making up.

Wait for it....

#metoo

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Agreed. Total mistake.  She sure conned her way into that position.  I’d like to know the how’s and what’s behind the scenes.   Ow she’s being coddled by the MSMs for “dirt” is apparently looks like she is making up.

Wait for it....

#metoo

In the interview I saw they asked her if Trump was mentally fit to be President and she said absolutely not. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

In the interview I saw they asked her if Trump was mentally fit to be President and she said absolutely not. 

Well, she’s just as qualified as the other “licensed mental health experts” that never met him and  threw away their oaths, ethics and integrity on various MSM’s to make the same diagnosis.  

...and it was eaten up.  

Unreal.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He not only hired her, but she also received one if the highest salaries. No one can still figure out what her qualifications were. If this doesn’t highlight how fucked up things are in the whitehouse, nothing dies. Hire a person claiming she’s the best and the brightest and then 18 months later claim that she’s a wacho low life. He’s known this woman for 13 years. Fucked up. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He not only hired her, but she also received one if the highest salaries. No one can still figure out what her qualifications were. If this doesn’t highlight how fucked up things are in the whitehouse, nothing dies. Hire a person claiming she’s the best and the brightest and then 18 months later claim that she’s a wacho low life. He’s known this woman for 13 years. Fucked up. :lol: 

Well, it gives you losers something to talk about for a while.

So, gotta take those “wins” while you can right?  So few...and most wouldn’t consider any of them wins.

:lol:

Liberals area such worthless scum.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump derangement syndrome lives deep inside you :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it gives you losers something to talk about for a while.

So, gotta take those “wins” while you can right?  So few...and most wouldn’t consider any of them wins.

:lol:

Liberals area such worthless scum.

Jesus get a fuckin life with some intelligence would you?

Here we have the president of the freakin United States that has a thousand more important items to be concerned about Hand and he’s tweeting like a 12 year old more concerned about what a.reality TV person he hired says about him?

He fuckin created her you ass fucks.

Anyone that still supports this fuckin child moron is no better.

FUCK TRUMP

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here we have the president of the freakin United States that has a thousand more important items to be concerned about Hand and he’s tweeting like a 12 year old more concerned about what a.reality TV person he hired says about him?

FUCK TRUMP

Trump is you’re president show some respect 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FUCK TRUMP

Stop whining you ignorant old fool.  It’s blatantly clear what your intelligence level is here.  Dumb as a stump and a perfect fit for your lying party.

Best thing is, you’ll die while trump is serving out his presidency.  You are the scum of America.  The reason we have only two parties and the reason we are as divided as we are right now.  Your ignorant biased hackery deserves no quarter.  I will give you none.

• Thanks 1

I wonder how many book shelves one would need to hold all of the books from “first hand sources” on Trump as POTUS? It has barely been a year and a half bahahahahhahahaha. Riveting stuff full of speaking to the power and nothing sensationalist or opportunist. At some point the MSM has to get bored of hyping this lame ass shit? He sticks his foot in his mouth enough that they don’t need to cover these people and their hack job dumpster fires pretending to be insightful. Show some dignity... 

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop whining you ignorant old fool.  It’s blatantly clear what your intelligence level is here.  Dumb as a stump and a perfect fit for your lying party.

Best thing is, you’ll die while trump is serving out his presidency.  You are the scum of America.  The reason we have only two parties and the reason we are as divided as we are right now.  Your ignorant biased hackery deserves no quarter.  I will give you none.

Your so fuckin easy. Russian bot.

47 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wonder how many book shelves one would need to hold all of the books from “first hand sources” on Trump as POTUS? It has barely been a year and a half bahahahahhahahaha. Riveting stuff full of speaking to the power and nothing sensationalist or opportunist. At some point the MSM has to get bored of hyping this lame ass shit? He sticks his foot in his mouth enough that they don’t need to cover these people and their hack job dumpster fires pretending to be insightful. Show some dignity... 

Trump created these people. Hmmm