Check your account email address ×

Fuck off already . Enough is enough

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So at last count there were 12 people that thought they were smarter than 97% of climate scientists.  Do we have even more people that think they are smarter?

Every time you post.

D289041C-4302-4E4A-8D23-37692C5362E1.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

These fuckers don't believe NASA scientists have a clue.  They would rather believe the scientists hired by the fossil fuel industry. 

Those guys tell it like it is, just like Trump.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

These fuckers don't believe NASA scientists have a clue.  They would rather believe the scientists hired by the fossil fuel industry. 

Those guys tell it like it is, just like Trump.

Charles Bolden, a retired United States Marines Corps major-general and former astronaut, said in an interview with al-Jazeera that Nasa was not only a space exploration agency but also an "Earth improvement agency".

Mr Bolden said: "When I became the Nasa administrator, he [Mr Obama] charged me with three things.

"One, he wanted me to help reinspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

:bc:

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Charles Bolden, a retired United States Marines Corps major-general and former astronaut, said in an interview with al-Jazeera that Nasa was not only a space exploration agency but also an "Earth improvement agency".

Mr Bolden said: "When I became the Nasa administrator, he [Mr Obama] charged me with three things.

"One, he wanted me to help reinspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

:bc:

That sounds horrible.   How dare Obama want such evil.

Could you imagine if he succeeded.  What if instead of calling them Sand Niggers someone actually inspired Muslims and touted a history of science, math and engineering.  I can see why you would hate Obama and NASA.  Thanks for letting us know. 

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

:lol::lol:I'm up for a little gorilla on ape action 

I’ll take you on big boy.  I’ll lube you up good and proper and ride you ‘til you get tired of bucking and we both collapse into a huge, moist love pile.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll take you on big boy.  I’ll lube you up good and proper and ride you ‘til you get tired of bucking and we both collapse into a huge, moist love pile.

I expect a courtesy spit before any shenanigans 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_4202.GIF.db03dbd765d787a06491398d105a717b.GIF