Check your account email address ×

Deep thoughts from Ezra and Dripper combined

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You know the difference between me and you ?

Your couch is wore out from sitting on your dead fat ass all day.

My dick is wore out from sport fucking all night.

Just had some down time at a golf tournament dummy. You over at tbp crying like a lil bitch about me posting here yet? 

Wow very proud of you....bragging about fucking your wife on a sled site...what a hero! Haven't said a word over there but why are you avoiding the place? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Owned?

:lol:  :dunno:

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It really has become a parade of dipshittery around here lately. 

You got MC, SR, JT, Zamboner, ez, drip, just off the top of my head. Not to mention uncle pedo and his sidekick momo. 

Dude.  I remember when you tried harder to seem somewhat intelligent.  What has happened?  All used up?  Our last debate ended it for me.  You have no idea what is going on while you run around here with words, theories and formulas so packed together and folded up on each other, it literally makes me read your shit two or three times to try and figure out just how bad they are.  Just awful.  Some of your “explanations” end up so far out of any real definition or theory,  they are almost child like. It’s actulaly making me smile right now.

:)

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hows it feel to be widely considered one of the biggest dumbfucks in all of sled site history........not just for your absolutely braindead politics but all around :lol: 

“One of”. I’d say #1 over several forums  Out of everyone here, I have yet to see him be able to explain any of his viewpoints with anything other than name calling, lame memes, stupid questions, emojis or just plain more cut and pastes.  Ever.  A true hack’s hack.  Brainless squid getting any and all of “his” viewpoints from CNN or any other media that makes him few just.

Fucking retard.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My left eyeball sank into its socket after reading that. 

:lol:

Was that a real quote?  I couldn’t tell your right now what it meant.

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  :dunno:

Dude.  I remember when you tried harder to seem somewhat intelligent.  What has happened?  All used up?  Our last debate ended it for me.  You have no idea what is going on while you run around here with words, theories and formulas so packed together and folded up on each other, it literally makes me read your shit two or three times to try and figure out just how bad they are.  Just awful.  Some of your “explanations” end up so far out of any real definition or theory,  they are almost child like. It’s actulaly making me smile right now.

:)

You're so insignificant to me that I don't remember what you're talking about. 

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Feel free to brag about something....oh wait :lol:

Hmmmm....you brag about your kid playing baseball and you sport fucking your wife or a bar slut.....wow....you are amazing! :lol:

Oh wait.....and being drunk last night....superstar!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmm....you brag about your kid playing baseball and you sport fucking your wife or a bar slut.....wow....you are amazing! :lol:

Oh wait.....and being drunk last night....superstar!!!!!!

Don't sell yourself short you can give a good tv show review! 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was at TBP saying now that baseball travel was over he was going to take a break, get in shape, blah, blah.....yet here is. :lol:

Probably one of the biggest vaginas the site has seen :lol: I need a break! 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying antifa kids are tough well adjusted people ? lmfao 

loosers looking for acceptance .

at least a tranny knows who they are and are willing to go out in public with out a face mask .

most trannys have been taking shit there whole life and can take it .

now back to the time clock oh great leader of nothing 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

and we can always count on you to post a picture of a thought some one else had that you can attempt to own .

all from the comfort of your hight of hipocricy captains chair aboard the SS  wana be if it won't inconvenience my life style 28 foot Chris craft  

That's some first rate :owned: 

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

What are you laughing at masterbater?

You obviously have no idea how annoying you and buddy are

Is that why you took vacation from tbp? Getting made fun of by multiple memebers? :lol: I guess the realization that you actually are retarded is a hard one to swallow.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

Is that why you took vacation from tbp? Getting made fun of by multiple memebers? :lol: I guess the realization that you actually are retarded is a hard one to swallow.  

Do you think he cries while sport fucking his own wife :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Do you think he cries while sport fucking his own wife :lol:

Hahahaha....poor drippy!