Check your account email address ×

Is Nancy in trouble?

pisslousy  makes the dem party big money , plus huge bank for her own family fiefdom  on insider gubbermint deals. She won't leave till she decides to go or they carry her out feet first. Worst kept secret in d.c. is her personal medical condition, but she trundles on.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Democrats really need to retool their leadership and message. 

Without question.    The good news is they are still steaming ahead hard to port.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who wouldn't love to have a beer with this guy  :lol:......I think some of his tweets are just to get a rise out of his haters.

He is literally 7 miles away from me in Bedminster. ....I can just picture him relaxing around his pool at the course while sending out this tweet with a smug smile.

Luvin it!!

Screenshot_2018-08-10-18-56-09.png

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Who wouldn't love to have a beer with this guy  :lol:......I think some of his tweets are just to get a rise out of his haters.

He is literally 7 miles away from me in Bedminster. ....I can just picture him relaxing around his pool at the course while sending out this tweet with a smug smile.

Luvin it!!

Screenshot_2018-08-10-18-56-09.png

I fucking love it.  I used to think I’d want to punch Trumpy in the gord within a few minutes of talking to him.  Now I’d bet he’s be fun as shit to hang with....can I sit by Melania? Please?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I fucking love it.  I used to think I’d want to punch Trumpy in the gord within a few minutes of talking to him.  Now I’d bet he’s be fun as shit to hang with....can I sit by Melania? Please?

:bc::lol: