Check your account email address ×

Seriously!?

Well, a proper punch.  Perhaps start shit on the turf if you aren’t going to pay attention.  

Jist bad luck.  Good thing races weren’t reversed.  We would have gotten a break from “Russia”.

Sad thing is, I’m not kidding cuz we all know it’s true.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I thought the guy tapped on window to ask if it was his Uber ride?   

Sounds like what he was doing....a certain member here should take note of this and what can happen when you go around punching people....wait maybe a couple members..... 🙄

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Beating on someone’s car = game on where I from.

Oh, most definitely.  Had a guy slam his hand on my hood once when I pulled too far up into the crosswalk.  It was my bad but.....really? 

13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

No sir, intoxicated going around banging on cars.

That is what was reported originally 

maybe story has changed, hasn’t been a big story either way. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like what he was doing....a certain member here should take note of this and what can happen when you go around punching people....wait maybe a couple members..... 🙄

Happened to a guy I went to H S with at the bar. Sucker punched and cracked his head.   Charged & convicted the guy with man slaughter . 

Edited by Cold War

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Beating on someone’s car = game on where I from.

Game on = I'll cut someone if they touch my shit..

:bc:

No excuse for the fuckin' negro bastard. I'll say it again, unless that guy was physically assaulting the NEGRO. he should not have been punched. 

But that's niggas for ya'. High testosterone, violent tempers, and no thought of the consequences. 

Hey, fuck you guys. I ain't gonna' try to help you out in life anymore. You can do what the fuck you want!! You think I'm an asshole racist, no problem.   

I'm more shocked on how any of our lives can do a complete 360,.. Ranked college B-ball coach...1min later.... Charged with murder...FUCKING CRAZY!!

That's OK, there's still plenty of us real white men, to straighten this shit out someday.

You can sit in your houses and stroke your johnsons to a wall-sized pic of Lebron.   

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm more shocked on how any of our lives can do a complete 360,.. Ranked college B-ball coach...1min later.... Charged with murder...FUCKING CRAZY!!

Yup, got to be smart.  

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That is what was reported originally 

maybe story has changed, hasn’t been a big story either way. 

Happened to a guy I went to H S with at the bar. Sucker punched and cracked his head.   Charged & convicted the guy with man slaughter . 

One of my employees was at a bar with his brother. They got into a shoving match with a couple of drunks. When leaving, the guys jumped the brother on the street outside and my employee grabbed one and threw him out of the way. The guy hit the curb head on. He lived but he's got issues. My employee plead guilt to assault and got 1 year.

I hired a guy once. Only took a couple of days to figure out he nuts. I fired him. A couple of weeks later he came for his pay. He told me he had issues and was now back on his meds. Then he tells me he did 4 years in juvi for killing a guy when he was 16.  He was drunk. Sucker punched a guy and the guy fell backwards hitting his head on the curb.

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's OK, there's still plenty of us real white men, to straighten this shit out someday.

You can sit in your houses and stroke your johnsons to a wall-sized pic of Lebron.   

You are the dumbest most retarded fucking faggot here......I would rather hang out with any number of ghetto hood rats than even have to be in the same room as you :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

One of my employees was at a bar with his brother. They got into a shoving match with a couple of drunks. When leaving, the guys jumped the brother on the street outside and my employee grabbed one and threw him out of the way. The guy hit the curb head on. He lived but he's got issues. My employee plead guilt to assault and got 1 year.

I hired a guy once. Only took a couple of days to figure out he nuts. I fired him. A couple of weeks later he came for his pay. He told me he had issues and was now back on his meds. Then he tells me he did 4 years in juvi for killing a guy when he was 16.  He was drunk. Sucker punched a guy and the guy fell backwards hitting his head on the curb.

Happens a lot.  Unless it my wife or family. Not my problem I don’t  get involved in stupid shit anymore., just for that reason. 

My buddy got his ass sued off because a guy on his boat punched another guy and caused him a brain injury. 

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

You are the dumbest most retarded fucking faggot here......I would rather hang out with any number of ghetto hood rats than even have to be in the same room as you :lol: 

My moose pajamas are really startin' to smell a bit. Can I come over and watch TV with the family? I promise I won't fart. 

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My moose pajamas are really startin' to smell a bit. Can I come over and watch TV with the family? I promise I won't fart. 

Maybe smack a little sense into the plantain nose fag! :bc: