Check your account email address ×

How long before she’s swift boated by the GOP?

Another ex-military 'HERO" for the left.  Nothing about her platform in that article (unless I missed it).  Meh...that doesn't matter. 

"I'm an ass kicking, motorcycle-riding, Texas Democrat. That's who I am!"

:lol: Nice tattoo you gross skank.

"swift boated".  "John Kerry....he's our hero"  ....SAID NO REAL AMERICAN VETERAN EVER.

Americans find it hard to criticize a veteran especially a women veteran so it's a good dem strategy. 

Here in NH our Dem caniddate will most likely be a former Marine women who then went to Harvard, private industry experience at Pepsi then worked at the Department of Veteran affairs under Obama.  Have to say that IMO makes her more qualified than the former black cop the pubs seem to be supporting. i'm just surprised the pubs could not come up with someone better,  this is a seat that swings back and forth and during non presidential year should have swung back to the right.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Americans find it hard to criticize a veteran especially a women veteran so it's a good dem strategy. 

Here in NH our Dem caniddate will most likely be a former Marine women who then went to Harvard, private industry experience at Pepsi then worked at the Department of Veteran affairs under Obama.  Have to say that IMO makes her more qualified than the former black cop the pubs seem to be supporting. i'm just surprised the pubs could not come up with someone better,  this is a seat that swings back and forth and during non presidential year should have swung back to the right.  

Republicans made that mistake with black candidates.  Democrats didn't care.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Thats the strategy? Gay female veterans? How about a plan? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

That's where veterans step in.  The left will have vets swooning over her service as if she's the only deserving (she is in their eyes...but..."thank you for your service").  Most vets will find it a cheap ploy including current ones serving.  

Most vets used as political fodder by both sides....nothing more.  Most will never vote for the left agenda.  Obama pulled out every trick in the book to weaken the military and turn them into more of a liberal base....and did a helluva job.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Americans find it hard to criticize a veteran especially a women veteran so it's a good dem strategy

You underestimate the trump follower. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So you are already calling her a loser?  

Well, that was quick.  You jumped right over the "almost won" title.  

The GOP has fallen over themselves to character assasanate vets that won’t play ball with them. It’s nothing new. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The GOP has fallen over themselves to character assasanate vets that won’t play ball with them. It’s nothing new. 

The GOP has?  Or veterans?  Or, you don't see the difference?  

Yeah....

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is that anything like the DNC does to "uncle toms".  Straight out of the DNC playbook.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Is that anything like the DNC does to "uncle toms".  Straight out of the DNC playbook.

No.  His petty little hating side's actions are 100% justifiable!!!  "...for the greater good."

I give them credit a bit though.  They've really managed to pull most of their whole side together in one cohesive, disgusting, hateful, leaderless mess with no message.  Hell, the RNC couldn't even do that in 2008.  Dems are better at some stuff.

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Another ex-military 'HERO" for the left.  Nothing about her platform in that article (unless I missed it).  Meh...that doesn't matter. 

"I'm an ass kicking, motorcycle-riding, Texas Democrat. That's who I am!"

:lol: Nice tattoo you gross skank.

"swift boated".  "John Kerry....he's our hero"  ....SAID NO REAL AMERICAN VETERAN EVER.

X1000   

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  His petty little hating side's actions are 100% justifiable!!!  "...for the greater good."

I give them credit a bit though.  They've really managed to pull most of their whole side together in one cohesive, disgusting, hateful, leaderless mess with no message.  Hell, the RNC couldn't even do that in 2008.  Dems are better at some stuff.

Yeah, being followers. 

WTF is happening with American society? 

I mean really!!!

Women who don't want to be women. Racial conflict. Political conflict. 

High crime rate. 

Ok, maybe it's just me, but I think the country sucks. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mean really!!!

High crime rate. 

You suck...dick at the truck stop.

Just now, Kivalo said:

You suck...dick at the truck stop.

If I didn't hate Boston so much,  I would come down there and beat your ass on the dock. I've had it with you, faggot. 

Maybe I'll just go to all the Harbor Tours, and look for somebody with NY plates on their car/truck, and beat them like a rented mule. 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I mean really!!!

High crime rate. 

Sucks to be you.