Check your account email address ×

What Trump doesn’t understand about trade and tariffs

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

By what, .1%? :lol:

Wages have sucked for decades. At least obama knew better than to tout 2.8% wage increases like you morons. So if you’re shooting a load over 2.8, obama should have received some of your praise too.

2.8%!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ben, but this was one of, if not your best, hack moments. Wolfie like tbh.

2.8% ? I made what I made last yr by june this yr . all my subs are rolling new trucks this yr also .yeah it has been a real bitch getting by in this awful economy .lmfao fucking tools 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Too late, they are not soybean experts this week, they are now asbestos experts.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

2.8% ? I made what I made last yr by june this yr . all my subs are rolling new trucks this yr also .yeah it has been a real bitch getting by in this awful economy .lmfao fucking tools 

Slinger and the like keep missing their small increase in wages because of their poor scores on evaluations.  A fine member of the working disenfranchised.  Has all tha answers....that nobody asks for anymore for because they are tired of his incorrect assumptions from his self proclaimed elite clairavoyancy on every subject he knows close to nothing about.

It's rather remarkable to witness here.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did you watch the video? First, this “may” happen and If it does, it is temporary because South American soybean crops had a bad year, 10% less than usual. They don’t normally rely on SA product but going forward they likely will. Which is another negative about all this. It’s going to drive countries to other sources, some out of spite alone.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It’s the average across the country, moron

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s almost like trump is purposely trying to fuck up our economy long term, pissboff our allies, etc

Wonder why he’d be doing that?

That is weird.  It’s almost like a hostile country is pulling the strings.  Quite a collusion.  

Whoops. That was suppose to be coincidence. 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have been 100% consistent on trade for a decade or more.......Trump is doing exactly what I have been begging for forever. Myself and any american with a brain are thrilled to be having our middle class manufacturing industry revitalized. Now fuck off you unamerican piece of fuck 

So you were asking for a poorly thought out trade war?  Something completely inconsistent that his close friends can get prior knowledge of and make money insider trading? 

You wanted something that would stifle long term planning and disrupt the supply chain?

Good for you. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Incorrect indicators to assess poverty rates.  Kinda like touting job growth in the minimum wage/poverty rate sectors.

yeah OK, everyone in my industry, everyone I talk to about this topic, and other observations in the employment sectors are not the norm. everyone else is getting 15% wage increases!

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That is weird.  It’s almost like a hostile country is pulling the strings.  Quite a collusion.  

yep, and coincidentally that hostile country benefits from all this. trumpsters will never see it, nor admit if they ever do.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you were asking for a poorly thought out trade war?  Something completely inconsistent that his close friends can get prior knowledge of and make money insider trading? 

You wanted something that would stifle long term planning and disrupt the supply chain?

Good for you. 

:lol:

Unreal stupidy.  Well, I mean...it's real.  You've proven that much.

"Poorly thought out trade war".  WUT?   :lmao:

"a hostile country pulling the strings"  WUT?  WUT?  Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?   :lol:

Speaking of "poorly thougt out"....How's the Saudi thing going?  NATO call you back yet?  We aren't answering their phone calls anymore so.......

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah OK, everyone in my industry, everyone I talk to about this topic, and other observations in the employment sectors are not the norm. everyone else is getting 15% wage increases!

What's point are you trying to make with the 2.8%?  

Do you have one?  Make sure before you respond.  Maybe verify a few of your talking points first.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Speaking of "poorly thougt out"....How's the Saudi thing going?  NATO call you back yet?  We aren't answering their phone calls anymore so.......

You really think Trump is capable of planning something?  He's got the attention span of a goldfish.

This Saudi thing?  hmmm.  Well your source of cheap oil crucified someone recently.  So I guess things are normal.

This is beyond your attention span as well but what the hell.  https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2017/07/saudis-funding-extremism-170705191135966.html 

There is a really cool part about 9/11 and congress.  

But tell me again how evil ISIS is. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love how the trump haters are still trying to belittle the fact that EVERYONE got a bigger paycheck thanks to the tax cuts.

They are at the end of their idea train.  Majority are reminded of the added benefits every payday but, CNN wants you to believe otherwise.  Look at them go though!!!

We are witnessing the death of a political party. Good riddance.  Time for them to be replaced with another with some sanity.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love how the trump haters are still trying to belittle the fact that EVERYONE got a bigger paycheck thanks to the tax cuts.

You mean the paycheque that gets dwarfed by price increases and the increased debt.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You really think Trump is capable of planning something?  He's got the attention span of a goldfish.

This Saudi thing?  hmmm.  Well your source of cheap oil crucified someone recently.  So I guess things are normal.

This is beyond your attention span as well but what the hell.  https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2017/07/saudis-funding-extremism-170705191135966.html 

There is a really cool part about 9/11 and congress.  

But tell me again how evil ISIS is. 

Wut are you talking about?  You think Trump masterminds this shit?  Idiot.

Nice deflection on Saudi.  :lmao: Way to take one for "people-kind".  :lol: 

Are you Alex Jones?  Oh...what is the left's version?  Alice Jones...aka Rachel Maddow?

:lol: Saudi is buttplowing your inept leader.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“How’s the Saudi thing going”

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut are you talking about?  You think Trump masterminds this shit?  Idiot.

Nice deflection on Saudi.  :lmao: Way to take one for "people-kind".  :lol: 

Are you Alex Jones?  Oh...what is the left's version?  Alice Jones...aka Rachel Maddow?

:lol: Saudi is buttplowing your inept leader.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“Nice deflection on Saudi”

lol. You are one stupid fucker. 

• USA Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The problems here are so fucking obvious, much like every other trump scam and fuck up. But keep the faith trumpsters ! The trickle down to the middle class will start soon. Oh wait, it already has, in the form of 2.8% wage increases over last year :lol:

What the fuck is wrong with you?  What kind of wage increase would there be if we had big unemployment?  You think forcing minimum wage increases for everyone working in McDonalds or Walmart will drive wages up through the ranks?    

Let there be a demand for employees and the wages will get competitive to get them.  I'll take 2.8% over what has been going on the past 8 years.

I don't care for how Trump presents himself but I like the direction he is going with this country.  Get people working and businesses growing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

“How’s the Saudi thing going”

“Nice deflection on Saudi”

lol. You are one stupid fucker. 

How are you not getting this?  I asked you how it was going with Saudi and you posted some BS cut and paste that has nothing to do with my question.  Are you unaware what is happening to your leader and ultimately, to your country right now?

Serious question.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?  What kind of wage increase would there be if we had big unemployment?  You think forcing minimum wage increases for everyone working in McDonalds or Walmart will drive wages up through the ranks?    

Let there be a demand for employees and the wages will get competitive to get them.  I'll take 2.8% over what has been going on the past 8 years.

I don't care for how Trump presents himself but I like the direction he is going with this country.  Get people working and businesses growing. 

oh fuck off. if you haven't been getting at least 2.8% each year for the last decade at least you must suck at what you are doing. you clowns crack me the hell up, like everything magically turned on the minute trump took over. no raises, no bonuses, no business expansions, no added bennies, nothing for 8 years, and then suddenly trump turned the spicket on. too fucking funny.

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

we're talking about wages right now, dufus. get all excited about your measley little paycheck tax cut somewhere else. tax cuts jave nothing to do with wages, moron.

• Haha 1