Check your account email address ×

Michigan sets modern records in primary voters

• Platinum Contributing Member

The poll workers here in town said it was very busy all day...I went just before they closed so it had slowed down. Good to see people getting out and voting! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I’m Shari vote for me!!!!!!’

Michigan:dems  um no....we’re going with the white lady. 

:lol:

His ads ran constantly and he got thrashed by Abdul who ran an underfunded campaign.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's come out that some district in Georgia who voted a couple weeks ago in a primary had twice as many votes as registered voters :guzzle: sounds like Leftard fuckery 

vote early , vote often

15 minutes ago, Momorider said:

It's come out that some district in Georgia who voted a couple weeks ago in a primary had twice as many votes as registered voters :guzzle: sounds like Leftard fuckery 

Would you like a republican ballot or a democrat one?

Ill take one of each please.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, clearly you are a racist.  SO......

No, Dems are.  :lol:

not as progressive as they claim to be, when it comes to voting in blacks & Muslims . 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No, Dems are.  :lol:

not as progressive as they claim to be, when it comes to voting in blacks & Muslims . 

I read your post wrong.  My bad.

FUCK YOU ANYWAY...YOU RACIST!!!!

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey,  you’re stealing  food off mottos plate. 😀

Latest today as of 6:00pm, Gov. Snyder and Lt. Gov. Calley will not endorse lifer gubbermint tit sucker shithouse shyster schuette on the R side. On the dem side much trouble is brewing for the other lifer gubbermint tit sucker shyster  granholmwhittmer , as the top two dem  losers on the primary ballot are thinking very hard of a independent run and one is thinking very hard and being courted by the green party for another run for Michigan's top corrupt high chair ( hard to burn up $ 13 million personal dollars and walk away with nothing )  Michigan voters are totally screwed .

Edited by hwytohell

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

With all the talk of Russian collusion, you would think that Democrats would want some laws put in place to stop voter fraud......

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

With all the talk of Russian collusion, you would think that Democrats would want some laws put in place to stop voter fraud......

:lmao: they would never win another election without it 

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck, we're going to legalize it and vote in schuette, I fuckin knew it 

All the R candidates are basically against legalization....where does Whitmer stand?

• Sad 1

I believe shyster granholmwhitmer  is for pot legalization with a very few restrictions. Shithouse shyster schuette is against it , but not all R's are. These two d / R  lifer tit sucking gubbermint clowns will never ever get my vote, they are as toxic to the MI voting public as the bushco' s  and the clintoons inc.

Edited by hwytohell

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

I’m Shari vote for me!!!!!!’

Michigan:dems  um no....we’re going with the white lady. 

So glad we don't have to see that dumb fucks stupid commercials anymore. 

Sxhutte and James will be getting my votes in November. I wouldn't vote for that useless cunt Stabitnow or Granholm Jr. Whitmer if you put a gun to my head. 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Bingo

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Would you like a republican ballot or a democrat one?

Ill take 2 Dem ballots please.

Fixed for accuracy

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

That's the only way the Dumbs can try and win 

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sxhutte and James will be getting my votes in November. I wouldn't vote for that useless cunt Stabitnow or Granholm Jr. Whitmer if you put a gun to my head. 

Bingo

Fixed for accuracy

Yup .

Some down ballot putz that has his name on it , could leave it blank or write in Gone sledding for 4 yrs. Wish " none of the above " was on the ballot. These two lying  d / r  shit spewing disasters  are the best that both parties have to offer MI voters ??  No thanks.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Bingo

Fixed for accuracy

So nice, being able to watch news this morning and not see & hear  him every commercial break.

Hard to believe Stabby has been in office this long.  Like clockwork (election time)  She is springing into action to help veterans............huge press release today.   Any coincidence James is a veteran?   I hope he mops the floor with her worthless ass.

Hard to believe Gretchen could convince people we need to go back to the Granholm days of high taxes, anti business, mass exiting,  high unemployment,  green energy scams, Hollywood scams.  Get us back  on right track??? :lol: .