Check your account email address ×

Michigan sets modern records in primary voters

The reason it was like this is people were out voting in force for multiple candidates for Governor with 9 candidates to chose from. If there was an incumbent and just a few running on the other side I don't think you would have had the turnout. just a thought. I'm glad the Gretchen Whitmer won the Democrat side. Abdul El Sayed is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and a Sahri Law advocate. He tried to hide behind all that but was exposed.  

Bill Schuette R 499,837 50%
Brian Calley R 248,047 25%
Patrick Colbeck R 129,102 13%
Jim Hines R 108,263 10%

Gretchen Whitmer D 586,074 52%
Abdul El-Sayed D 340,560 30%
Shri Thanedar D 199,574 17%

Gelineau L 4,009 57%
Tatar L 2,908 42%

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The reason it was like this is people were out voting in force for multiple candidates for Governor with 9 candidates to chose from. If there was an incumbent and just a few running on the other side I don't think you would have had the turnout. just a thought. I'm glad the Gretchen Whitmer won the Democrat side. Abdul El Sayed is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and a Sahri Law advocate. He tried to hide behind all that but was exposed.  

Bill Schuette R 499,837 50%
Brian Calley R 248,047 25%
Patrick Colbeck R 129,102 13%
Jim Hines R 108,263 10%

Gretchen Whitmer D 586,074 52%
Abdul El-Sayed D 340,560 30%
Shri Thanedar D 199,574 17%

Gelineau L 4,009 57%
Tatar L 2,908 42%

Yeah...exposed to idiots like you and Fordy...you really think Abdul El Sayed would implement Sharia Law as Governor? :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah...exposed to idiots like you and Fordy...you really think Abdul El Sayed would implement Sharia Law as Governor? :lol:

I knew when I posted you'd have some snide comment to make. Where in my post does it say he'd try to implement it?? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I knew when I posted you'd have some snide comment to make. Where in my post does it say he'd try to implement it?? 

So what is your point then? What exactly are you afraid of? 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

So nice, being able to watch news this morning and not see & hear  him every commercial break.

Hard to believe Stabby has been in office this long.  Like clockwork (election time)  She is springing into action to help veterans............huge press release today.   Any coincidence James is a veteran?   I hope he mops the floor with her worthless ass.

Hard to believe Gretchen could convince people we need to go back to the Granholm days of high taxes, anti business, mass exiting,  high unemployment,  green energy scams, Hollywood scams.  Get us back  on right track??? :lol: .  

Gun to my head, I wouldn't vote for either of those two cunts. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what is your point then? What exactly are you afraid of? 

It would be a waste of time for me to explain as you'd just tell me I'm crazy. Also I'm not afraid