Check your account email address ×

Uncle Z Notty !!!!!!!111111 Is a Blackbelt @@@@@22

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably just limbos right under the stall door with his mouth open like a deranged pac man gobbling up cum from stall to stall. 

I almost pissed my pants  Z-notty style when I read that. :lol:

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably just limbos right under the stall door with his mouth open like a deranged pac man gobbling up cum from stall to stall. 

That has one of the best ziggers, evah!!!!

I wouldn't want to punch 550 in the face, can you imagine getting the stank off you hands, after all the shit encrusted ass cheeks he has had his face between while rimming 400LB + truck drivers.

22 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

That belt is GREEN! Uncle znotty isnt even a black belt pole smoker. How many more nut sacks do you have to to evacuate to get your black belt @Polaris 550

The problem is there aren’t enough sacks to drain in bumfuck NH. He needs to get to the city to get on World star status. He makes up for it in quality over quantity. A real titan of the cock sucking industry. Knows his target market. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The problem is there aren’t enough sacks to drain in bumfuck NH. He needs to get to the city to get on World star status. He makes up for it in quality over quantity. A real titan of the cock sucking industry. Knows his target market. 

Maybe that's why he hates blacks so much, black cock gave him a tough time. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He probably had a few punch a hole in his esophagus and had to eat through a tube for a couple weeks. That’d make me mad as hell to. But like a solid vendor for throat yogurt disposal, he still finished the job with them. He never turns down Work. Much respect. That’s why he’s Suck One Suck Em All Snotty.

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Oddly enough, you knew I was talking about you. Imagine that!!!  :news:

Well, wasn't the thread about me, you floating dildo? 

5 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I almost pissed my pants  Z-notty style when I read that. :lol:

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

That has one of the best ziggers, evah!!!!

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I wouldn't want to punch 550 in the face, can you imagine getting the stank off you hands, after all the shit encrusted ass cheeks he has had his face between while rimming 400LB + truck drivers.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That belt is GREEN! Uncle znotty isnt even a black belt pole smoker. How many more nut sacks do you have to to evacuate to get your black belt @Polaris 550

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He probably had a few punch a hole in his esophagus and had to eat through a tube for a couple weeks. That’d make me mad as hell to. But like a solid vendor for throat yogurt disposal, he still finished the job with them. He never turns down Work. Much respect. That’s why he’s Suck One Suck Em All Snotty.

Woo Hoo, I must really be gettin' under your skin, huh faggots???? LMAO!!  Is it my money that's gettin' to ya'? LMAO!!! The best you can do is post a few lines of bullshit. 

I offered for 8 years to take the GDT, but none of you queers would step up. So, there goes your posts, cum-lickers. 

Does it bother you that I make a bundle  for doin' nothin' and you have to get up and go to work, faggots? 

Are you havin' trouble with bills pilin' up, homos? 

Are you sick of your fat, ugly wife, and her cellulite ass? Do you wish you could dump her in a swamp? Does her ASS ODOR make you sick? 

Is it hot where you're working today? Did your boss piss you off? Do your co-workers stink, and not do their fair share? 

Well, I'm sitting with the A/Cs going, having fun shitting in your broke-ass faces. 

I wonder how much I'll make today!!!! LMMFAO!!!

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Snotty has three window ACs going in his trailer house. :lol:

TWo window A/Cs. You wanna' compare TOTAL NET WORTH ,  Tiger? 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Gallons of semen have no value, lot lizard.

Oh, more stupid talk, huh Tiger?  Do you suck gallons of cum? I say you DO!!! Tiger, the HOUSE NIGGA. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, more stupid talk, huh Tiger?  Do you suck gallons of cum? I say you DO!!! Tiger, the HOUSE NIGGA. 

My AC is way better than yours! You have beta ac and I have better ac AND higher personal net worth!!!! In dollars not in cocks like you!!!!

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

My AC is way better than yours! You have beta ac and I have better ac AND higher personal net worth!!!! In dollars not in cocks like you!!!!

No fruitcake, I have more money, and YOU have more dicks. True dat. 

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Woo Hoo, I must really be gettin' under your skin, huh faggots???? LMAO!!  Is it my money that's gettin' to ya'? LMAO!!! The best you can do is post a few lines of bullshit. 

I offered for 8 years to take the GDT, but none of you queers would step up. So, there goes your posts, cum-lickers. 

Does it bother you that I make a bundle  for doin' nothin' and you have to get up and go to work, faggots? 

Are you havin' trouble with bills pilin' up, homos? 

Are you sick of your fat, ugly wife, and her cellulite ass? Do you wish you could dump her in a swamp? Does her ASS ODOR make you sick? 

Is it hot where you're working today? Did your boss piss you off? Do your co-workers stink, and not do their fair share? 

Well, I'm sitting with the A/Cs going, having fun shitting in your broke-ass faces. 

I wonder how much I'll make today!!!! LMMFAO!!!

At $50.00 a blow job and $25.00 a hand job you'll net $100.00 for the day not bad for a tranny in training.

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

At $50.00 a blow job and $25.00 a hand job you'll net $100.00 for the day not bad for a tranny in training.

Not even Walmart would take him as a greeter so he's gotta do what he's gotta do. :lol:

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Sucks dick for bus money then walks home so he can turn a profit.

• Haha 2

Just now, SSFB said:

Not even Walmart would take him as a greeter so he's gotta do what he's gotta do. :lol:

Hard to get a greeter position with that much ass odor lol

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Living the dream!!!!!:lol:

8 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

:lol:

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

5 hours ago, Tomas. said:

4 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Living the dream!!!!!:lol:

:lol:

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

In his case his face has ass odor.

Oh wow, I see some faggots were  at play while I was  out mowing my massive estate. 

Why don't you PM me, and we'll meet half-way for a fight. We'll see who talks the talk and walks the walk. 

Are you up for the challenge, you cock-sucking, ball-bagging, cum-guzzling FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh wow, I see some faggots were  at play while I was  out mowing my massive estate. 

Why don't you PM me, and we'll meet half-way for a fight. We'll see who talks the talk and walks the walk. 

Are you up for the challenge, you cock-sucking, ball-bagging, cum-guzzling FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

You won't meet anyone, anywhere you geriatric pussy. We already know that based on how many times you've pussied out. Everyone knows you're a faceless troll.