Check your account email address ×

Uncle Z Notty !!!!!!!111111 Is a Blackbelt @@@@@22

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At that height he doesn’t even have to get piss on his knees in the bathroom of the Truck Stop when he’s sucking em off. 

nope......he stands tall and they just right up a stab his cockholster :lol: 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably just limbos right under the stall door with his mouth open like a deranged pac man gobbling up cum from stall to stall. 

holy fuck :lol: 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

At that height he doesn’t even have to get piss on his knees in the bathroom of the Truck Stop when he’s sucking em off. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope......he stands tall and they just right up a stab his cockholster :lol: 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Probably just limbos right under the stall door with his mouth open like a deranged pac man gobbling up cum from stall to stall. 

Come on you two faggots. Come out here and we'll see who the faggot is. You think I'm afraid of a 6' 4" Polak from Indiana with a 6 inch nose, and a  retired homo Army Sergeant?  I don't think so!!! I'll chain you two faggots together so your face is in each other's crotch. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come on you two faggots. Come out here and we'll see who the faggot is. You think I'm afraid of a 6' 4" Polak from Indiana with a 6 inch nose, and a  retired homo Army Sergeant?  I don't think so!!! I'll chain you two faggots together so your face is in each other's crotch. 

Dude.........I would beat you like a fucking retarded groundhog trying to get in my garage........I dont even want to think about how bad the Ranger would bash your skull in 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hahahahaha you old biscuit necked cum suckle. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude.........I would beat you like a fucking retarded groundhog trying to get in my garage........I dont even want to think about how bad the Ranger would bash your skull in 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hahahahaha you old biscuit necked cum suckle. 

OK, so come out here, but don't cry when I've got your faces in each other's crotches wired together with mechanic's wire. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so come out here, but don't cry when I've got your faces in each other's crotches wired together with mechanic's wire. 

In your career how many dicks do you think you’ve sucked dry? 1000? 10000? More? As gross as it is, it is something you should be proud of. It’s an accomplishment. Now you have a big boat to show for it!

In your career how many dicks do you think you’ve sucked dry? 1000? 10000? More? As gross as it is, it is something you should be proud of. It’s an accomplishment. Now you have a big boat to show for it!

HA!HA! Nice try Faggot Kane. I don't know about dick suckin' but I'm sure you do. You've probably worked your way down one side of the barracks, sucking all the niggas dry. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Uncle Snotty :owned:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!1!!1!1!!!

No, it can't happen. There is no way anyone on this site can own me. All you can do is post worthless dribble on a small sled-site. If we meet up, I can crush you. So, ultimately I " OWN " you faggots. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, it can't happen. There is no way anyone on this site can own me. All you can do is post worthless dribble on a small sled-site. If we meet up, I can crush you. So, ultimately I " OWN " you faggots. 

Take the dick out of your hand when you type at me Snotty. 

Take the dick out of your hand when you type at me Snotty. 

Take the dick out of your mouth when you type to me FAGGOT KANE. 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hold up! Can that guy count to potato??

I bet he can count how many times you get a 5 D-Cell MAglite stuck up your ass on a harbor tour. 

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bet he can count how many times you get a 5 D-Cell MAglite stuck up your ass on a harbor tour. 

Oddly enough, you knew I was talking about you. Imagine that!!!  :news: