Check your account email address ×

Lebron only paying 25% of HIS promise school cost

29 minutes ago, F3600 said:

No issue with Lebron getting involved, does not deserve to be demonized.   Would be nice for once to get the full picture though and not have it sold as money coming all out of his own pocket.

Its unfortunate thats how he sold it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

So you dont like him so you want to publicly discredit his good efforts? You sound like a liberal. 

Yes, I don't like him,  and yes I want to point out he's not paying for this 100%. 

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And what the fuck are you....you spew more fraudulent stupid bullshit in a day than most of us will in a lifetime. 

I pointed out a fact. Sorry you don't like it Sparty Bitch

47 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: 

yes he has no idea of the plight of kids in the inner city and why they should get educated

Who said that??? People are acting like he's 100% funding this. He's not that's why i posted it no more no less

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, F3600 said:

No issue with Lebron getting involved, does not deserve to be demonized.   Would be nice for once to get the full picture though and not have it sold as money coming all out of his own pocket.

it was always sold a collaboration with akron public schools but i will agree some of the media reports made it out to be much different than that.    

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes, I don't like him,  and yes I want to point out he's not paying for this 100%. 

Who said that??? People are acting like he's 100% funding this. He's not that's why i posted it no more no less

no trump and many of his supporters are acting like the black man should keep his mouth shut and just play ball.  Meanwhile they want to do fuck all to improve education in this country putting a cunt like Devoss in charge of americas education system.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You called him a fraud so post a link where he says that he is funding the school 100% out of his own pocket.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You called him a fraud so post a link where he says that he is funding the school 100% out of his own pocket.

I bet e can send you plenty that certainly either flat out state that or certainly lead the narrative that way.

That’s his point (I think).

Putting these fucking ball catchers, actors and politicians on these pedestals need to stop.

Good for LeBron.  Good work and commendable.  That’s all that needs to be said.  Now he’s being touted as a god because he called a name and got called one back by somebody that “shouldn’t have”.

I’m gonna slap the fuck out of somebody soon.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

jesus christ. trump said "sic him" so the trumpsters are following orders. 

Your idiotic and petty side made LeBron a “hero” when he called Potus a name.  LeBron and the left are reaponsible for his targeting.

Actions have consequences....again.

Oops.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trying to defend a malignant narcissist is a lot of work. Demons everywhere. The house of trump. :lol: 

LeBron was your hero before he called Trump a “bum” eh?

Yep.  Fucking hypocritical liar.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

If it’s not LeBron it’s someone else that speaks his mind. It’s a constant pattern with playpen donny. It’s obvious to all but those on you in the inner circle. I’m patently watching for it all to come unhinged. It’ll be spectacular. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

These guys hero change by the day...its a revolving door of heros . :lol:

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If it’s not LeBron it’s someone else that speaks his mind. It’s a constant pattern with playpen donny. It’s obvious to all but those on you in the inner circle. I’m patently watching for it all to come unhinged. It’ll be spectacular. 

I see it.  I don’t care.  If you want to be a repugnant disrespectful big mouth. You should get the same back from the equal. Sorry if that makes you feel sad inside.

No I’m not.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

These guys hero change by the day...its a revolving door of heros . :lol:

No shit.  Brainless fucking squids sitting as close as they can to their favorite little shitty media source to get the latest hero and matching bullshit talking point.

Calling people names....heroic!  

Getting called them back.   OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Jdhdusksjrvruaosohrbddjisbsudhrjdidhrhsubdsjidhhduxusjeidhdiehdudu!!!!!!!!!!!

We sooo need a good dust up.

I stole that shit from Benny.  Cracks me the fuck up!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see it.  I don’t care.  If you want to be a repugnant disrespectful big mouth. You should get the same back from the equal. Sorry if that makes you feel sad inside.

No I’m not.

Spot on.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No I’m not.

so disagreeing with trump, and saying so publicly, is being disrespectful? you still don't see the thin skin and other issues the big baby has? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so disagreeing with trump, and saying so publicly, is being disrespectful? you still don't see the thin skin and other issues the big baby has? 

Oh, he just “disagreed”.  Got it.

CNN.  Smh.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I bet e can send you plenty that certainly either flat out state that or certainly lead the narrative that way.

That’s his point (I think).

Putting these fucking ball catchers, actors and politicians on these pedestals need to stop.

Good for LeBron.  Good work and commendable.  That’s all that needs to be said.  Now he’s being touted as a god because he called a name and got called one back by somebody that “shouldn’t have”.

I’m gonna slap the fuck out of somebody soon.

whose calling him a god.  What impresses me the most about him is the fact he got personally attacked and kept his mouth shut because it wasn't going to be constructive.  Mr Trump could learn something there

personally IDGAF about the opinions of the athletes or any other entertainers as most don't have the education or life experience to comment on global issues and don't live life in any sort of reality like the average person but where Lebron puts his money is in something he knows way more about that the rich guy sitting in the white house who wants to take shots at him.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

whose calling him a god.  What impresses me the most about him is the fact he got personally attacked and kept his mouth shut because it wasn't going to be constructive.  Mr Trump could learn something there

personally IDGAF about the opinions of the athletes or any other entertainers as most don't have the education or life experience to comment on global issues and don't live life in any sort of reality like the average person but where Lebron puts his money is in something he knows way more about that the rich guy sitting in the white house who wants to take shots at him.  

Ok.  All good.  

LeBron: calls trump a “bum”.

Trump calls LeBron “dumb”.

It’s a tit for tat and the left is losing their fucking minds over it.  Astonishing petty bullshit from what is clearly now, and has been, a disgusting group of bratty little children content to drive shitty little kindergarten attacks.

3rd law of Newton’s law.  It’s what’s for dinner again!!!!

• Thanks 1