Check your account email address ×

dem Shootapalooza

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

If a person who does not want or can not support a child is forced to have one, what is the result of that? Not a false argument at all. Who was it here that said most of the abortion clinics are in poor, minority inner city areas? :news:

They are but that doesn't mean they are the only ones having them.   Makes the point even more clear because they WANT these people to have abortions so they can get more money from the govt and selling parts.  

Just because someone doesn't want a child doesn't mean they don't fully love and accept that child when its born.  Lots of pregnancies are so called mistakes which has no bearing on how the child is raised and loved.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They are but that doesn't mean they are the only ones having them.   Makes the point even more clear because they WANT these people to have abortions so they can get more money from the govt and selling parts.  

Just because someone doesn't want a child doesn't mean they don't fully love and accept that child when its born.  Lots of pregnancies are so called mistakes which has no bearing on how the child is raised and loved.  

Children can be assholes too. More abortions are welcome. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

theres zero reason people should have to bring unwanted children into this world, esp ones who will be a burden to the taxpayer  but I'm also the guy who thinks once you reach a certain age we should strictly ration care and let more old people die

im with ya on both. Another 15 yrs I may think the latter is a stupid fucking idea. But for now , Im with ya.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

im with ya on both. Another 15 yrs I may think the latter is a stupid fucking idea. But for now , Im with ya.

even my parents are on board with the latter.  they realize that a poor quality of life is not worth living.  When my father can't play golf anymore he'll have no issue checking out.  

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I’m in with this also.  I always wonder how we’ll all feel when we get there.  I bet different for sure.  

I don’t plan to find out. I’m plannin’ on being famous!!!!! Infamous?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m in with this also.  I always wonder how we’ll all feel when we get there.  I bet different for sure.  

I don’t plan to find out. I’m plannin’ on being famous!!!!! Infamous?

For me, once I cant stop myself from shitting my pants I want out! I am not willing to sit around in my own shit or make someone else wipe my ass. Adios! Ill buy the fastest and coolest supercar I can and drive that thing as fast as I can into something immovable!

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

For me, once I cant stop myself from shitting my pants I want out! I am not willing to sit around in my own shit or make someone else wipe my ass. Adios! Ill buy the fastest and coolest supercar I can and drive that thing as fast as I can into something immovable!

Gun in the mouth.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Gun in the mouth.

See I dont know if I want anyone to have to clean my guts up if I go. I am rethinking the fast car thing now. Just OD. :bc: 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

See I dont know if I want anyone to have to clean my guts up if I go. I am rethinking the fast car thing now. Just OD. :bc: 

Pay some whore to ride the shit out of you until ya have a massive coronary. That way ya can being cumming when ya going.

• Haha 2

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Ya but oding theres still a chance you could live....you want the job done...you but a bullet through your skull....ask the clintons how good it works!!!

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

The abortion that should have happened but never did.

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/07/636293545/german-couple-convicted-of-selling-child-on-the-darknet

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Or just OD on something good. either one... 

i've had the discussion with my parents about pills,  i really wish they would allow physician assisted once quality goes-  we treat our pets better than our old people.  

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya but oding theres still a chance you could live....you want the job done...you but a bullet through your skull....ask the clintons how good it works!!!

If I am in such a shape that I am shitting myself I dont think I could fuck up an od. Ill even lay myself into a coffin fully dressed before I do. Make it extra easy!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Gun in the mouth.

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

You guys are making a big fuss.  Also expensive and gruesome.  A shady spot in the grass, a half bottle of sleeping pills and some fine drinkage wound work for me if I wanted to go out with no muss/no fuss.  Pass over peacefully into whatever’s next and the wife can just call the meat wagon to clean you off the lawn.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys are making a big fuss.  Also expensive and gruesome.  A shady spot in the grass, a half bottle of sleeping pills and some fine drinkage wound work for me if I wanted to go out with no muss/no fuss.  Pass over peacefully into whatever’s next and the wife can just call the meat wagon to clean you off the lawn.

i like that option better too.   Either that or get hit by a bus when its time  

5 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Because when you look at things from a cost impact, the abortion is the most cost effective. Especially when you compare it to the costs of public educations. possible medical care, food, housing and potential incarceration. If you and other so called "conservatives" were really fiscal conservatives this is part of the equation here. Unwanted kids have a society cost to all even if you dont have the government pay for them. 

How much is a human life worth?  If I made a cost effective argument for the execution of anyone given a life sentence,  appeals aside,  the same people nodding in agreement would be screaming Hell no!

unless  we are in civil court , we don’t put a price on human life.  Can you imagine the negative consequences if we did?

I  have been on both sides of this issue and what I have come to peace with is ...sometimes things you don’t like or agree with are necessary. . I do believe  there is middle ground here.   My 2 cents. 

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My grandmother who was in the early stages of dementia at the time tried that....it didnt kill her....couple yrs later...shes in the old home and doesnt remember fuck all....

Im doing the gun to the mouth....ill put a bag over my head to control the mess. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I changed my mind...

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

How much is a human life worth?  If I made a cost effective argument for the execution of anyone given a life sentence,  appeals aside,  the same people nodding in agreement would be screaming Hell no!

unless  we are in civil court , we don’t put a price on human life.  Can you imagine the negative consequences if we did?

I  have been on both sides of this issue and what I have come to peace with is ...sometimes things you don’t like or agree with are necessary. . I do believe  there is middle ground here.   My 2 cents. 

Let's be honest with ourselves here, none of these pro lifers really care about killing innocent human life. Our military has and continues to kill, injure and maime innocent life everyday yet no outrage from the pro lifers about that. Their tax dollars are being used to kill people who have never done anything to is. And they actually get mad if you don't stand up and salute that shit. Abortion, doesn't affect me one bit. 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Let's be honest with ourselves here, none of these pro lifers really care about killing innocent human life. Our military has and continues to kill, injure and maime innocent life everyday yet no outrage from the pro lifers about that. Their tax dollars are being used to kill people who have never done anything to is. And they actually get mad if you don't stand up and salute that shit. Abortion, doesn't affect me one bit. 

Well yeah.  That was kind of my point.  Hypocrisy is a bi- partisan  trait.   

Abortion is a wedge issue designed to. Lead people into believing there is a difference. Neither side gives two shits about that pregnant ghetto girl.  It matters when it hits home. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Well yeah.  That was kind of my point.  Hypocrisy is a bi- partisan  trait.   

Abortion is a wedge issue designed to. Lead people into believing there is a difference. Neither side gives two shits about that pregnant ghetto girl.  It matters when it hits home. 

I knew several white girls in high school that had a couple "problems" go away. Parents probably paid for it too. 

I guess the difference is if tax dollars were used. But like I previously said many of the same people don't want to deal with said undesirables once they are born and don't have a problem if there tax dollars are used to kill kids after they are born. 

So from a fiscal conservative standpoint, abortion is the cheapest and least messy way to dispose of peeps. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I knew several white girls in high school that had a couple "problems" go away. Parents probably paid for it too. 

I guess the difference is if tax dollars were used. But like I previously said many of the same people don't want to deal with said undesirables once they are born and don't have a problem if there tax dollars are used to kill kids after they are born. 

So from a fiscal conservative standpoint, abortion is the cheapest and least messy way to dispose of peeps. :bc:

Yup, I have seen it both ways.  When it is your 16 old daughter, not  so black & white. 

Pretty easy to pass judgment when it doesn’t personally effect you.  A good friend of mine,  she turned into a holy roller  after high school.  Always making comments about how lax we were with our kids.  Well when her daughter hit 16 she was a hot mess, totally out of control.

I was surprised & impressed when she told her daughter she was having the baby and giving it up for adoption.  Baby never went anywhere and it ended up being the best thing that could of happened to her, she cleaned her life up . Has a beautiful daughter and great life.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yup, I have seen it both ways.  When it is your 16 old daughter, not  so black & white. 

Pretty easy to pass judgment when it doesn’t personally effect you.  A good friend of mine,  she turned into a holy roller  after high school.  Always making comments about how lax we were with our kids.  Well when her daughter hit 16 she was a hot mess, totally out of control.

I was surprised & impressed when she told her daughter she was having the baby and giving it up for adoption.  Baby never went anywhere and it ended up being the best thing that could of happened to her, she cleaned her life up . Has a beautiful daughter and great life.  

I know them too. It's a personal choice and none of my business. :bc: