Check your account email address ×

Lebron James.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Just wondering what expenses they were. I know there are caps on travel and dining. Very few others. And many people don't write off dining much if they don't entertain clients.

My wife writes off all travel and food and lodging while conducting business.

Why wouldnt you?

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And why is that?

for the same reason you only got to write off 50% of your meal and entertainment for example.  there are limits some of which got even more limited under the new tax laws.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Why wouldnt you?

Of course she  does but if I’m not mistaken only a percentage is used to lessen tax liability. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yet you claim your wife could spend $250K on her business, and expect to pay taxes only on $250K of her total $500K income because of it?

:lol:

OK

Of course there are other deductions....i was dumbing it down for you.

Why is it when you are wrong....you have to spin things?

You are doing the same with your bet with highmark.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

for the same reason you only got to write off 50% of your meal and entertainment for example.  there are limits some of which got even more limited under the new tax laws.  

Yes, but the list is quite small. And in some ways easy to get around a few.

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

No...hes just been overpaid to play a childs game.

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's just another overpaid sports douchebag, that thinks his opinion matters to everyone. Not everyone has "lists" like SpinCry faggot does. If it wasn't for being good at basketball, James would just be another Dindu. 

I agree. I cant really stand much sports for this reason ...overpaid dildos just playing a game .

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why wouldnt you?

this was kind of my point all along. of course most people are going to write off all that they can. so why you brought it into this discussion is odd, but i think i know why.- you dont have a clear understanding of it all.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course she  does but if I’m not mistaken only a percentage is used to lessen tax liability. 

Yes 50%...so slingers got me there. :lol:

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I agree. I cant really stand much sports for this reason ...overpaid dildos just playing a game .

You must not watch any movies then...right?

• Haha 2

Just now, DAVE said:

Yes 50%...so slingers got me there. :lol:

I’m no accountant but I had to explain this to my wife because my buddy who is my accountant explained it to me. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m no accountant but I had to explain this to my wife because my buddy who is my accountant explained it to me. :lol:

I have a few friends who push that one a bit. Not one I take much of. Cant justify it and there are plenty of others that don't raise eyebrows.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was overzealous on my 100% statement...but...

Slingers never had his own business and has zero idea about any of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No kidding.

The pettiness when lebron left for MIami Dan Gilbert displayed was ridiculous- if not for the love of the community Lebron never would have come back so the Cleveland fans should feel grateful that he made the Cavs relevant. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes players should have loyalty while owners have none.  

Loyalty is out the window with sports franchises and business.  And really, it kinda should be.  It’s clear that shit went one way for the last 50 years.

Everyone should be getting “theirs” and plowing over anybody trying to stop them with the “loyalty” bullshit.  

It’s sad...but it’s true.  

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Loyalty is out the window with sports franchises and business.  And really, it kinda should be.  It’s clear that shit went one way for the last 50 years.

Everyone should be getting “theirs” and plowing over anybody trying to stop them with the “loyalty” bullshit.  

It’s sad...but it’s true.  

You pathetic capitalist. A city should have a shit team for yrs if it means keeping their underskilled players happy.

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The pettiness when lebron left for MIami Dan Gilbert displayed was ridiculous- if not for the love of the community Lebron never would have come back so the Cleveland fans should feel grateful that he made the Cavs relevant. 

Absolutely and now that he left for LA they are irrelevant again....Lebron is a needle mover.