Check your account email address ×

What the hell?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Neither do you ......fucking retard

That’s why I keep posting the facts :lmao: I like facts.  Not conspiracies.  SBYL .7 Momo :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

That’s why I keep posting the facts :lmao: I like facts.  Not conspiracies.  SBYL .7 Momo :lmao: 

The only fact that matters is you cant get over your beatdown after all the smack you were talking before the election....you were so upset you had to leave for awhile.

I don’t know what the point is supposed to be here.  These aren’t journalists, they are opinion show hosts.  One represents the right side of the political spectrum, One represents the left.  Both catering to their appropriate fan base.

”Fair and balanced”.  

Personally, I don’t watch either of them.

Who does CNN have to represent the right?  MSNBC?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what the point is supposed to be here.  These aren’t journalists, they are opinion show hosts.  One represents the right side of the political spectrum, One represents the left.  Both catering to their appropriate fan base.

”Fair and balanced”.  

Personally, I don’t watch either of them.

Who does CNN have to represent the right?  MSNBC?

I can only think of 2 on cnn....and they dont have their own show....Lewondowski....and cant think of the others name.

Just now, DAVE said:

I can only think of 2 on cnn....and they dont have their own show....Lewondowski....and cant think of the others name.

I’ve seen a few “panel” guests that come on....just to get shouted down.  I bet Tool Kit and his idiot tribe are cheering the whole way.  What a clown show.

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Facts like Hillary got the questions to the debates ahead of time from a corrupt propaganda network that was in the tank for her the whole election cycle?

Facts like that????

Or facts like Hillary having ushered in mandatory minimum sentences a filling our prisons with disproportionately affected minorities and now Donald Trump working to undo that idiocy?

Facts like those????

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what...does that make you tingle a little so you feel the need overcompensate? :lol:

Snake doesn't like being outsmarted. Especially by a fag or a liberal.

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:lies: You post ZERO facts and wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you across your faggot chinless face  :finger2:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1