Check your account email address ×

Intimidated.......

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor fucking snowrider posting up Bill fucking Kristol opinions :lol: Is it possible to rejump the shark. ......fucking idiot 

:lol2:

what a meat head. No shame whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bladefever said:

I'm totally intimidated.... Your such a beast..... You chicken armed weak kneed runt..... I suggest you fill out a toe tag before I get there.

OK, GAY blade.   

11 hours ago, jammin said:

Makes no diff when ur almost a billionaire shooting buckets and raking in huge endorsements.  He's done VERY well with how he's spent / invested his earnings.      Him and trump can go after each other all they want as far as i'm concerned and really don't GAF.   Its just another 2-3AM trump tweet that Trump should get the fawk off of / stop doing.   :bc:

If he didn't make it in basketball, he'd be just another dindu 

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If he didn't make it in basketball, he'd be just another dindu 

I would bet he could have made it in football or mma or something else. Athleticism at that level is 1 in a million. I'm not saying anything about its value monetarily. Society decides that.....but James is an elite athlete 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I would bet he could have made it in football or mma or something else. Athleticism at that level is 1 in a million. I'm not saying anything about its value monetarily. Society decides that.....but James is an elite athlete 

Cannot be denied.  i think he was a star player in football at one time?  Not sure what level.  Genentics like those easily garner millionaire level pay in sports...throw in retard level work ethics, which he clearly has and well, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  And I have a tough time saying any athlete doesn't deserve it.  How many can do what they do.  What's that talent worth?  Yep.  PAY THE MAN/WOMAN.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Cannot be denied.  i think he was a star player in football at one time?  Not sure what level.  Genentics like those easily garner millionaire level pay in sports...throw in retard level work ethics, which he clearly has and well, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  And I have a tough time saying any athlete doesn't deserve it.  How many can do what they do.  What's that talent worth?  Yep.  PAY THE MAN/WOMAN.

Like I said ....society has decided that their talent is elite level entertainment and is monetized as such. I personally think its ridiculous but my opinion aint worth shit and I consume just as much sporting spectacle as the next guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

As an underclassman, James played wide receiver for St. Vincent-St. Mary's football team and was recruited by some Division I programs, including Notre Dame.[7]:51[30] In his sophomore year, he was named first team all-state, and as a junior, he helped lead the Fighting Irish to the state semifinals.[14] After James broke his wrist during an AAU basketball game, he decided not to play football in his senior year.[31] Some sports analysts, football critics, high school coaches, former and current players have speculated that he could have played in the National Football League.[7]:9

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shouldnt the person who runs the country make a comparible wage? In the big picture...what is more important,?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Like I said ....society has decided that their talent is elite level entertainment and is monetized as such. I personally think its ridiculous but my opinion aint worth shit and I consume just as much sporting spectacle as the next guy. 

Yeah, I know my place when it comes to athlete contract negotiations.  I can speak my mind like all of us but, somebody somewhere thinks different and they seem to think that there's money to be made in spending on this one athlete.  it's their money they gamble with so,  have at it I guess.  I'll just watch from my couch and beat up my ceiling fan and lamp when their gamble fucks up the game!!!  :lol: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Shouldnt the person who runs the country make a comparible wage? In the big picture...what is more important,?

No, the wage is set by congress. Private teams have the right to set any wage they desire. 

That being said anyone who is capable of running the country is worth millions in the private sector. So no one is doing it for the money.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I know my place when it comes to athlete contract negotiations.  I can speak my mind like all of us but, somebody somewhere thinks different and they seem to think that there's money to be made in spending on this one athlete.  it's their money they gamble with so,  have at it I guess.  I'll just watch from my couch and beat up my ceiling fan and lamp when their gamble fucks up the game!!!  :lol: 

And be thankfull that 30% is going to the dept of revenue.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

It's a decent argument I guess.  But I have a real problem with any of these salaries for our "elected servants" more than the athletes.  Maybe not even the salaries but the almost astonishingly way they become millionaires quietly and without notice once they get to DC.  

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ah no .....are you fucking retarded? You want the taxpayer paying the POTUS like a fucking entertainer??? Sweet fuck 

Ah no .....are you fucking retarded? You want the taxpayer paying the POTUS like a fucking entertainer??? Sweet fuck 

Good point....but the point i was making is what job is more important.

Just now, DAVE said:

Good point....but the point i was making is what job is more important.

Certainly the entertainer is far more important.....the fucking POTUS is the garbage truck driver of a sinking ship. We will never get a POTUS that defends our rights again so who gives a fuck. I'd prefer we just chopped the POTUS head off at the inauguration and then let the deep state continue to run the country for 4 years until we can chop another head off

Certainly the entertainer is far more important.....the fucking POTUS is the garbage truck driver of a sinking ship. We will never get a POTUS that defends our rights again so who gives a fuck. I'd prefer we just chopped the POTUS head off at the inauguration and then let the deep state continue to run the country for 4 years until we can chop another head off

:lol:

I forgot who i was talking too again.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

think he played till his freshman year of HS but no doubt he could have made it in another sport.  He'd be a beast as a receiver.  

His work ethic is second to none in sports the only think the guys missing is a Jordan/Kobe killer instinct to be miles ahead of both in the GOAT discussion.  Both of those 2 were selfish dicks which worked for them,  lebron is too generous on the floor and apparently to the RWW within his community :news:  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

think he played till his freshman year of HS but no doubt he could have made it in another sport.  He'd be a beast as a receiver.  

His work ethic is second to none in sports the only think the guys missing is a Jordan/Kobe killer instinct to be miles ahead of both in the GOAT discussion.  Both of those 2 were selfish dicks which worked for them,  lebron is too generous on the floor and apparently to the RWW within his community :news:  

He played a wide receiver for Notre dame.for a few yrs.

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Speculation

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

He played a wide receiver for Notre dame.for a few yrs.

The Fighting Irish they are referencing is his HS Team...he did not attend college.