Check your account email address ×

Intimidated.......

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shiiit!!!!!!!

:lol:

It’s fun being a minority and being able to laugh at these.

:bc:

I have no issues with being a minority. I don’t feel like it’s held me back 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You must be doing it wrong.

The best part is when all these intellectually inferior white betas think they’re my self appointed spokes person and always think they know what’s best for us poor dumb minorities 

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

The best part is when all these intellectually inferior white betas think they’re my self appointed spokes person and always think they know what’s best for us poor dumb minorities

Yuh.  

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Trump is real tuff with his tweets, put him in a room alone with LeBron  and he'd cry like a bitch.

So, a billionaire has to be able to fight a negro who most assuredly is the result of plantation breeding?

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

I'm thinking so would Polaris 550.......

Yeah, he probably could kick my ass, assuming he didn't eat 158 grains of hollow-point first. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

550 shits himself at the thought of any black man, except when he is servicing one.

Never have. Never will. I'm sure you've sucked a black dick or two over the years. 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

What I'm saying is that he talks real tough while he is safe and sound, but wouldn't utter a word if he was face to face.

And at any age LeBron would have stomped his ass , as he would yours or mine.

Wow, you really are defending the negros tonight. Sucking a black cock, are ya'???? 

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No just a loud mouth coward.

If you think you could handle LeBron you are more deluded than 550.

I never said I could beat Lebron up. Geez, you sure are lovin' those negro cocks tonight, FAGGOT!!!

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I played against a guy who went to the NBA in high school, his athletic ability was incredible and he wasn't 1/10 the athlete LeBron is. He is like 6'8" of solid muscle, with incredible reflexes.  I hope you aren't serious thinking you would stand any chance against him. 

Wow, you sure do love you some black meat!!!

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s probably as far as I could reach anyway!  :lol:

So, you played against a guy in high school that scared you, and read my posts on the internet and figured I’ve got no chance.  Got it.

Wut? Stop it.  Your fears don’t affect me.

awwww....I’m being harsh on ya.  I’ll lay off.  I got a headache and kinda cranky about it.  

:bc:

Didn't scare me at all, but unlike you I realize that these guys are better athletes than 99% of the world population.

Don't confuse common sense with fear, I know my 9MM. can kill me  but I'm not afraid of it.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Didn't scare me at all, but unlike you I realize that these guys are better athletes than 99% of the world population.

Don't confuse common sense with fear, I know my 9MM. can kill me  but I'm not afraid of it.

Well, good morning, fine sir!

K....why would you think I don’t realize that professional athletes aren’t “better athletes than 99% of the world’s population”.  That’s a weird grab from this even weirder conversation.  I’d say they are better athletes than 100% of the world’s population.  But that’s not really germane to our debate that went from weird to weirder under your direction.

If your 9mm can kill you, you should be scared shitless of it.  If my weapons could kill me...i’d fucking leave this house like it was radioactive...and on fire!!!!  Wait.....would they chase me down?  Sweet fuck! 

Yur fun!

:news:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, good morning, fine sir!

K....why would you think I don’t realize that professional athletes aren’t “better athletes than 99% of the world’s population”.  That’s a weird grab from this even weirder conversation.  I’d say they are better athletes than 100% of the world’s population.  But that’s not really germane to our debate that went from weird to weirder under your direction.

If your 9mm can kill you, you should be scared shitless of it.  If my weapons could kill me...i’d fucking leave this house like it was radioactive...and on fire!!!!

Yur fun!

:news:

I think what makes this weird is you. like always you lack the ability to understand the simplest of concepts and your rambling on and on without saying a thing.  I mean read your last paragraph, sweet fuck man get a grip.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you new here....Zamjabronie is a real legend in his own mind! 

I thought reading "yeah its Bushes fault" and seeing that list was mind numbing, this is a whole new level.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think what makes this weird is you. like always you lack the ability to understand the simplest of concepts and your rambling on and on without saying a thing.  I mean read your last paragraph, sweet fuck man get a grip.

I think my points were clear even through the concrete thick sarcasm.  I was following the direction of your bizarre posts.

Why do you get so upset?  This is a non-winning strategy for word volley in this place.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, a billionaire has to be able to fight a negro who most assuredly is the result of plantation breeding?

Did you just go jimmy the Greek on us there?

:lol: 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Oh for fucks sake....guy is a great family man and using his money for a lot of good and he is labeled a hack and criticized. I think most of you would rather he be a screwup with a bunch of kids with different women and always in trouble so he fit your stereotype better. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake....guy is a great family man and using his money for a lot of good and he is labeled a hack and criticized. I think most of you would rather he be a screwup with a bunch of kids with different women and always in trouble so he fit your stereotype better. 

I don't care about any of that though.  But good for him.  What a high class moral standard he sets for our youth.  mhm. 

I don't like the guy anyway and it's got nothing to do with "making Lemmon look smart" (that's no compliment).  The left picking him up as another Trump "victim/hero" is just another reason to not like him...or them.   However, maybe the liberal hoards can take a quote from their new hero and learn something... "You have to be able to accept failure to get better." 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care about any of that though.  But good for him.  What a high class moral standard he sets for our youth.  mhm. 

I don't like the guy anyway and it's got nothing to do with "making Lemmon look smart" (that's no compliment).  The left picking him up as another Trump "victim/hero" is just another reason to not like him...or them.   However, maybe the liberal hoards can take a quote from their new hero and learn something... "You have to be able to accept failure to get better." 

:lmao: Seriously....STFU.....you’re a fucking clueless idiot :thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think my points were clear even through the concrete thick sarcasm.  I was following the direction of your bizarre posts.

Why do you get so upset?  This is a non-winning strategy for word volley in this place.

Honestly I'm not the slightest bit upset.  I simply pointed out a FACT, and you in trying to defend your hero came up with some bullshit, like LeBron wouldn't stomp your ass. You probably don't really believe that yourself, and certainly no one else here believes it either.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Honestly I'm not the slightest bit upset.  I simply pointed out a FACT, and you in trying to defend your hero came up with some bullshit, like LeBron wouldn't stomp your ass. You probably don't really believe that yourself, and certainly no one else here believes it either.

Have you ever seen NBA players try and have a fist fight........they look like fucking 9 year old girls slapping at each other

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

"a FACT' huh?  Stop being a fucking putz.  This is how you got to my "3 strikes" rule so fast.  I wasn't defending him, I simply liked the tweet.  It made me laugh.  Sorry if that upsets you so much (don't lie, it does).  YOU CAME UP WITH THE LEBRON fighting bullshit.  What the fuck kind of idiocy was that all about?  "Uhhhh...if Trump was in a locked room with Lebron...he wouldn't say shit...he's a cow HERD!!!!"  WUT?  So...off we went into another one of your idiotic "30,000:1 kill ratio" arguments...and I just ride along.  Sorry that you were scared by the basketball player in HS and sorry I don't have to admit I'd lose in a hypothetical fight to your newest celebrity anti-Trumper.  I always bet on me....sorry you cannot do the same for yourself.

Hey......send LeBron this little to and fro and see if you can get him to fight me in a locked room. Or see if he'll fight some fat 70 year old. SMH.  :lol: 

Image result for jerk off gif

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Have you ever seen NBA players try and have a fist fight........they look like fucking 9 year old girls slapping at each other

I did see two drunks fighting on a sidewalk once, they looked like 6 year old special needs kids.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"a FACT' huh?  Stop being a fucking putz.  This is how you got to my "3 strikes" rule so fast.  I wasn't defending him, I simply liked the tweet.  It made me laugh.  Sorry if that upsets you so much (don't lie, it does).  YOU CAME UP WITH THE LEBRON fighting bullshit.  What the fuck kind of idiocy was that all about?  "Uhhhh...if Trump was in a locked room with Lebron...he wouldn't say shit...he's a cow HERD!!!!"  WUT?  So...off we went into another one of your idiotic "30,000:1 kill ratio" arguments...and I just ride along.  Sorry that you were scared by the basketball player in HS and sorry I don't have to admit I'd lose in a hypothetical fight to your newest celebrity anti-Trumper.  I always bet on me....sorry you cannot do the same for yourself.

Hey......send LeBron this little to and fro and see if you can get him to fight me in a locked room. Or see if he'll fight some fat 70 year old. SMH.  :lol: 

Making me laugh is not upsetting to me, quite the contrary, just pointing out the thin skinned pussy playing tough guy hiding behind his twitter account.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: So fucking delusional :lmao: