Check your account email address ×

Deplorables hard at work..CNN with a warning.LOL

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The smart ones are buying lobsters and fillets with their food stamps.

the rest are buying smokes and mad dog 20 20 . worst part is you think that both examples are acceptable . 

That rally really showed the dif between a politician and a businessman. Obummer was oh so smooth but he was just talking at the crowd. Trump talks to the crowd. When he did his "talk presidential" deal I had to smh and think this fucker is brilliant. Yeah, he says some weird shit about needing a photo ID to buy groceries that most people didn't get but he sure can fire up a crowd with normal everyman's language.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you still wonder why Hillary lost the election....you and MC will never get it.

No I do not. I have known for a long time why hillary lost the election, along with the vast majority of the world. You’ll figure it out soon too. You always were a little slow but at least you eventually come to your senses 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No I do not. I have known for a long time why hillary lost the election, along with the vast majority of the world. You’ll figure it out soon too. You always were a little slow but at least you eventually come to your senses 

Why did she lose today?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

she lost because she was unlikable and ran a terrible campaign because she was arrogant and thought it was in the bag.  sure the "russians" may have swayed some people with their facebook ads but thats not why she lost but until the dems get it through their head they will limit their gains.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

she lost because she was unlikable and ran a terrible campaign because she was arrogant and thought it was in the bag.  sure the "russians" may have swayed some people with their facebook ads but thats not why she lost but until the dems get it through their head they will limit their gains.  

A few is all it took.....:news:  But you have to justify your support for Dump :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

A few is all it took.....:news:  But you have to justify your support for Dump :lmao: 

She lost a few with her deplorable comment...but you would never admit that.

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Spot on.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Dude....

first off, hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes, maybe even more. second, all recent elections have been relatively close. So did previous losers have shitty campaigns too, or is it just hillary? I wasn’t exactly a hillary fan either, but the shit you type sometimes just because doesn’t hold water. 

trump won for several reasons. One, people were tired of the clintons, and  establishment politicians. There is no denying that. Two, people wanted to see how an outsider would do. Three, there are a lot of gullible dumb fucks in the country, proven on a daily basis, in here especially. And four, trump needed the help of putin and his cronies. If you took the fourth reason out, there is no doubt in mind we wouldn’t be having this discussion. 

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude....

first off, hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes, maybe even more. second, all recent elections have been relatively close. So did previous losers have shitty campaigns too, or is it just hillary? I wasn’t exactly a hillary fan either, but the shit you type sometimes just because doesn’t hold water. 

trump won for several reasons. One, people were tired of the clintons, and  establishment politicians. There is no denying that. Two, people wanted to see how an outsider would do. Three, there are a lot of gullible dumb fucks in the country, proven on a daily basis, in here especially. And four, trump needed the help of putin and his cronies. If you took the fourth reason out, there is no doubt in mind we wouldn’t be having this discussion. 

Five you have been 100% :wrong: about fucking everything :lmao:fucking rock headed shitforbrains