Check your account email address ×

Look what these niggers have done..

• Platinum Contributing Member

Worst one I've ever heard.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

I'm only speaking on the fact that I've watched a real life show on murders (The First 48) since it came out in 2004.  I would have to say better than 80% of the murders are committed by AA's.  They range from a guy killing his brother, 2 young nephews and 3 others (he also left 3 others with severe stab wounds) to $5 drug deals gone wrong to a mother having her thug friends kill a kid and his grandmother over her son losing in a fight.  Its very hard to watch this show and not to start forming opinions.   Lets me clear this is a show on A&E not a network known for holding any bias against AA's.  

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jessie-dotson-gets-six-death-sentences-for-memphis-mass-murder-one-for-each-life-he-took/

Reality is whites do commit awful crimes but the circumstances are often different.   They are usually serial killers, mass shooters or kill people they know.   I don't see the complete lack of respect for life on this show in an equal manner.  Maybe the show is bias if so shame on them.   If not and simply what happens in the departments they cover it has to be somewhat telling.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

say what???

They don't have enough evidence on this crime for him yet.   They are trying to get him on other crimes.   

Honestly i think if the news media was doing its job it would create more prejudice than already is.   I really believe social media and the internet has brought to light many of these crimes and has greatly contributed to the divide we see in our country today and why many people of all races fear young black men.   Right or wrong its a fact of life.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

you guys see hate crime mentioned..hell no.

That is without a doubt a hate crime. Call these piles of shit what they are. sadistic sick racist garbage. They all need to die.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

MC is such a pathetic elitist cunt.....he and his ilk have ruined this country.

HERE! HERE! .....but they haven't ruined it completely yet.  They're still working on it.  But they call it making things "better for everyone"....by making sure no one is happy.

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is this where I post about the white guys that killed a black guy and dragged his body for miles?

There's plenty of white trash in the world too. 

Just like there is plenty of adult white people that feel guilty because they were born white...... 

28 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

White would never defend a thug like that.  BLM ,,, everytime.

you pathetic hack

That is the difference. Every single normal white person would testify in a murder trial if they saw it go down, one in one million blacks would step up.